Social Chief of Staff Tests positive for Covid.

Trump supporter brain rot is more widespread than I thought.

So the right created this pandemic? Are you joking? You’ve got to be joking.

Is part of your job addressing the media?

Is your net worth over 20 million?

Of all the people to defend...why him? lol

I'm not really defending him, I just don't blame him for not wanting to wear a mask for that specific unplanned interview when he made a point of taking the mic and backing up 10ft so he could remove the mask while speaking. Unless this occurred during the period where bunker boy was sick I don't see anything wrong with it.

COVID?

NOOOOoooooo!!!

He’s going to be achey for at least a few days.

The horror.
<Eek2.0> <Eek2.0> <Eek2.0> <Eek2.0> <Eek2.0>

By mishandling the early response to it. There was not stopping it; however, trump and his staff could have easily saved lives by listening to the experts and scientists instead they chose to believe conspiracies, wack jobs, or flat out dismiss expert opinion.

So yeah, they didn't create the virus but their negligence and stupidity resulted in far too many deaths and general ignorance amongst his fanbase.

By mishandling the early response to it. There was not stopping it; however, trump and his staff could have easily saved lives by listening to the experts and scientists instead they chose to believe conspiracies, wack jobs, or flat out dismiss expert opinion.

So yeah, they didn't create the virus but their negligence and stupidity resulted in far too many deaths and general ignorance amongst his fanbase.
You can see why the Trump supporters think Trump is a genius. ugh.

the right not only made something as simple as wearing a mask political, Trumps refusal to act allowed the virus to run rampart in America killing over 200k citizens of this great country.
But hey, you “owned the libs” hurr durr

Mma973r.jpg
*Like*

<WhatItIs>

Now let's watch Trump and his excuses and how he was cheated... the man is fucked in the head big time.

Do you have any of that blame for the early mishandling going around to the most powerful and popular Dems in the nation?

Remember when they were calling Trump a racist and claiming he was overreacting? Or when they were telling people to get out and have fun, visit businesses and take the subway? I know I do.

And I lived in a state with a Democrat mayor, democrat governor who issue stay at home orders, mask mandates months ago, a state that went to Joe Biden in the election, yet we’ve had the highest totals in day to day positives and percentage of positive tests in the last month, those numbers driven by two large very democrat cities full of Trump haters who wouldn’t listen to him anyways...

the right not only made something as simple as wearing a mask political, Trumps refusal to act allowed the virus to run rampart in America killing over 200k citizens of this great country.
But hey, you “owned the libs” hurr durr

I’m not trying to own anyone, I’m just wondering where all these super responsible democrats are. They sure aren’t anywhere in my very liberal city. Throughout the pandemic I’ve been seeing them throw house parties, go out and bitch about masks more than anyone else I know. In fact a few departments in my hilariously liberal company had to send home half or more of their staff after a bunch of orange man bad believing people who tested positive came in to work and exposed a bunch of coworkers.... My liberal in law was exposed to COVID at work when their liberal boss withheld test results because she didn’t want to have an understaffed location...at a fucking nursing home. That employer is now in a heap of shit, as they should be, btw.

But I think it’s time to put to bed The Who “Republicans are spreading COVID”. NYC squashed that lie in the beginning and your fellow voters have been squashing it ever since.

Back