Social Chief of Staff Tests positive for Covid.

IDGETKTFO

White Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Seems relevant.
President Donald Trump’s chief of staff, Mark Meadows, has told associates he has coronavirus, according to people familiar with the matter, adding to the outbreaks connected to the White House.

It wasn’t immediately clear when Meadows learned that he had contracted the virus or whether he had developed symptoms of Covid-19, the disease caused by the virus. He informed a close circle of advisers after Tuesday’s election, one of the people said.

Meadows didn’t respond to multiple requests for comment. White House spokespeople didn’t respond to numerous e-mails and phone messages requesting comment.

A Trump campaign aide, Nick Trainer, is also infected, according to two people familiar with the matter. He and campaign spokespeople declined to comment.

His worst fear has come true, China finally got him.

To be honest I don't blame him there, no one likes talking through a mask and he was 10ft away.

Is part of your job addressing the media?

Is your net worth over 20 million?

Of all the people to defend...why him? lol

Mma973r.jpg

No wonder career old man politician, Biden pushed Trumps shit in during the election.

I can’t wait for Trump to get booted out of office so we can tackle this pandemic created by the right and get this country back on track.

I can’t wait for Trump to get booted out of office so we can tackle this pandemic created by the right and get this country back on track.

huh?

Back