Chicago Bears 2019: Super Bowl or Bust?

I suppose we could just bury our heads in the sand and ignore everything we're hearing...ignorance is bliss, eh?
Like how youre burying yours to pretend Rodgers doesnt have the right to be pissed?

Yes.

I think they make the playoffs

Which gives them as good a chance to win the Super Bowl as anybody
You think they win the division?

It looks like the Packers are on the down side, and the Vikings failed hard at the end of last season.

Da bears are young and good, I think they'll be a division winner and playoff team for years to come.

Lol, the Packers suck. Rodgers is cancer to any coach that he decides isn't as smart as he is...

(...pssssst....Aaron thinks he's the smartest person ever, so no coach will ever work)

The packers have been making their way to the bottom of the division for a couple years now, and they'll keep going that way in 2019.
That "cancer" beat your team with a broken leg and partially torn knee.... THE NIGHT THE INJURY HAPPENED

Who's your daddy
<Rodgers1>

That "cancer" beat your team with a broken leg and partially torn knee.... THE NIGHT THE INJURY HAPPENED

Who's your daddy
<Rodgers1>
giphy.gif

Lol you cunts could only fill 2 pages in a couple weeks.

bears are garbage. ditka is a can. The misses of the midway

#12Bless

<Rodgers1><Rodgers1><Rodgers1><Rodgers1>

Not on sherdog, the bears aren't a casual fan team like the buttpackers or gaytriots or even cowgirls

Lambeau is sold out for about the next hundred years.

Any road game is about half Packers fans or better.

Literally every NFL city has at least 1 Packers bar.

We have real fans and a real team. You have a tradition of bottomfeeding and a stadium that looks like a crushed beer can.

Lambeau is sold out for about the next hundred years.

Any road game is about half Packers fans or better.

Literally every NFL city has at least 1 Packers bar.

We have real fans and a real team. You have a tradition of bottomfeeding and a stadium that looks like a crushed beer can.

You only know of Packers recent history. In my life time the Packers were a joke at one point. Casual nufag detected.

You only know of Packers recent history. In my life time the Packers were a joke at one point. Casual nufag detected.

In my lifetime too. But the bears have much longer and lower lows. Don't pretend otherwise child.

How about this, everytime you quote me I'll just name one of your shitty QB's that have played in the last ~26 years since Favre and Rodgers have played...

In my lifetime too. But the bears have much longer and lower lows. Don't pretend otherwise child.

How about this, everytime you quote me I'll just name one of your shitty QB's that have played in the last ~26 years since Favre and Rodgers have played...

just remind yourself of all the HoF level play youve had and wasted all that talent for only 2 superbowls lmao!

Da Bears were a missed field goal away from beating the Eagles in the playoffs (in a game that the Bears played horribly and yet still controlled), and da Bears had already trounced the Rams recently.

Am I crazy for thinking this coming season is Super Bowl or bust for da Bears?

We all know it comes down to Trubiski...will he or won't he be a franchise QB?

I feel if Mitch improves as he should (with his great QB coach) into his 3rd season, da Bears should easily be among the top Super Bowl contenders.

Agree?

Or are you wrong and disagree? :p

They have this season and next season to win a superbowl if we don't then we better make sure our later picks work out.

Superbowl windows in the NFL are small. Trubisky might just get better and better but our contract situation won't.

GOAT bit
<Huh2>

Cohen da Gawd gonna rush for 2000 and catch for 1000 aka TC3K

just remind yourself of all the HoF level play youve had and wasted all that talent for only 2 superbowls lmao!

Better than watching Lovie Smith piss one away.

Moses Moreno says hi.

I figured that since the Packers eliminated the Bears from post season play, it was a good time to bump this thread and remind everyone.

Da Bears were a missed field goal away from beating the Eagles in the playoffs (in a game that the Bears played horribly and yet still controlled), and da Bears had already trounced the Rams recently.

Am I crazy for thinking this coming season is Super Bowl or bust for da Bears?

We all know it comes down to Trubiski...will he or won't he be a franchise QB?

I feel if Mitch improves as he should (with his great QB coach) into his 3rd season, da Bears should easily be among the top Super Bowl contenders.

Agree?

Or are you wrong and disagree? :p

<{outtahere}>:kiss:<GinJuice>

Back