Chicago Academy.

Lionidas

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Uflacker Academy || Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Chicago

Anyone have any good reviews of this place (or bad)?

It's close to home -Southside- and work issues are causing me problems with driving to downtown Chicago. I usually end up in traffic for over an hour and I'm getting pretty tired of it.
I know Flo MMA and Valko are also top notch but like I said earlier, I'm very fucking tired of traffic on I-55 and I-290. Something close to home would be ideal.

Thanks in advance.

Your best bet is to go check it out! I have never trained there but I know from tournaments that he has some solid students! Urlacher is one of the best blackbelts in the Chicagoland area if not the best!

Yes, I have both trained and sparred with him, and he is awesome and teaches wonderfully your game can only improve if you train with him

Also, I am not a fan of Flo MMA

Yes, I have both trained and sparred with him, and he is awesome and teaches wonderfully your game can only improve if you train with him

Also, I am not a fan of Flo MMA

You mean Comprido or just the facility in general?

p.s. Thanks for the replies guys, I'll check it out.

No way to take the L instead of driving?

Nenad Dragojilovich is training at Uflacker, so with just the two of them you have two awesome sparring partners.

I was thinking about checking it out, why are you not a fan?

Ah, nothing major, just a few assholes and a bunch of annoying teenagers who go to my old high school, and Uflacker just teaches better, at least for my learning purposes

No way to take the L instead of driving?

Nenad Dragojilovich is training at Uflacker, so with just the two of them you have two awesome sparring partners.

Nenad is awsome, and a great guy

I have trained with Chrisitian and I can't say enough good things about him and the academy.

Yes, Nenad Dragojilovich is also amazing.

Thanks for the help guys. I'll check it out soon.

Back