Chibwikem Onyenegecha

Danis_champ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I think this dude has some potential. 7 wins and 6 of them by KO. Could become the Ngannou of the MW division. Can't wait to see his next fight.

Bless this guy
15318771371.jpg

I think this dude has some potential. 7 wins and 6 of them by KO. Could become the Ngannou of the MW division. Can't wait to see his next fight.

Bless this guy
15318771371.jpg

So he has no ground game and is terrified to strike?

I can only imagine Bruce Buffer trying to say that name.

{<jordan}

Another muscular, black fighter for Sherdog to get all homoerotic for.

I'm calling him "Oniony Geisha"

DWCS was the first time in his career he fought somebody with a winning record, that he barely beat.

Seriously, the combined record of his opponents is like 8-18

DWCS was the first time in his career he fought somebody with a winning record, that he barely beat.

Seriously, the combined record of his opponents is like 8-18
Hmm check Nasrat haqparast's MMA record and you will be surpised. You have a point but who he fought doesn't always matter. Mcgregor was a can crusher too up until he won 145 lbs CW belt

ok not every fighter with a knockout streak is good, they coulda been knockin out waterheads

Barely squeaked by his opponent on the Contender series, and up to that fight he had only fought one guy with a winning record. To clarify a post from earlier, his first six opponents had a combined record of 7-6. We'll see what the future holds for this young man, he's like 24 and Matt Grice is training him well so he could be a prospect one day.

Back