Chewing with mouth open

Sometimes slurps just come out brah

True. But I have friends and at least two family members who hold the spoon up to their lips and then slurp the soup in like some sort of vortex. Just open your damn mouth and shovel the shit in.

I read this article and hoped for some real solutions in the 'treatment' section, looks like my technique of blasting music/podcasts into my ear through a set of sennheiser HD 380 Pro's might be the way to go. I think i'm going to have to implement an intervention with the ol' family on this subject of open mouth chewing.

zackryder already gave you a solution

This is probably the worst trait that people tend to do in public imo.

Drives me fucking bonkers. It's so disgusting.

I can not stand people eating with their mouth open. It's disgusting, primitive, and obnoxious. My friend used to do it, but now he doesn't, thanks to my request. It is a MAJOR turn off in a girl, if she eats like that.

I find it revolting and won't dine with people who chew with their mouths open.

I hate people chewing but I don't kind people talking with food in their mouth. As long as it's tucked to the side now and not flying all over the place

it is a good way of gettin rid of unwanted guests

yeah its disgusting

hope they choke with their own food

Open mouth chewing is sign of classlessness. Poor people do it.

Open mouth chewing is sign of classlessness. Poor people do it.
Most of the people from the South I have met have a hard time eating with their mouths closed, fuckin heathens.

My dad does and it annoys the everloving shit out of me.

One of my closest friends sounds like he's sucking a dick when he eats. So I tell him, "You sound like you're sucking a dick when you eat". That gets him to tone it down at least when I'm around.

There was a woman at work that chewed ice...all...fuckin...day...with her mouth open, slapping her lips and gums and making slurping sounds. I have never been violent against a woman, but I fantasized about curb stomping her and doing all sorts of twisted shit with every crunch. She resigned. I'm sure she's torturing her new coworkers. Nice lady though.

Most of the people from the South I have met have a hard time eating with their mouths closed, fuckin heathens.

I am going to add smacking your food is also a sign of being poor.

Don't care if they don't tip but people who chew with their mouth open should not be allowed in a restaurant

There has to be a direct correlation between education, income, IQ and chewing behavior

Nothing drives me crazier. I want to punch people in the face who don't bother to close their mouths while chewing.

I don't know if it's a Vietnamese thing or just a coincidence from the few around me, but damn they let it be known they are eating. Just smacking their tongue on the top of their mouth the whole time. I would know my old cubicle neighbor was eating no matter what it was cuz I could hear her smacking over the cube wall.

Back