Chewing fish oil capsules

Sarumyan

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
As weird as it sounds I have been chewing on these capsules like a snack. I like the taste of fish oil, and the capsules can be chewed like a chewing gum... Tasty too.
It really curbs hunger, but I am concerned if there are any downsides.
10-20 capsules for the last 3 days per day.

depends on how much is in each capsule.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/382703-can-you-overdose-on-fish-oil-pills/

Side Effects

Taking large amounts of fish oil, generally considered 3 g or more, can cause negative side effects. You may notice an increase in nosebleeds or bruises on your skin. In rare cases, you can suffer from a hemorrhagic stroke. The condition is caused by vessels in the brain bursting and internal bleeding occurring. These side effects may still occur when taking lower amounts of fish oil.

Fish oil tastes good?I cant stand it.especially the after taste.well to each his own.

I prefer flaxseed oil for omega requirements.Also isn't there mercury contamination issues with fish products?

Mercury contamination is overrated and I suspect sponsored by fish farms to demonize wild caught fish.
.. I didn't know there are side effects, I am pretty sure there are more than 3 grams in a whole fish. Japanese should be dead by now then. But I better it some coconut oil to balance it out I guess.

Dear god fish oil is one of the worst things I've ever tasted. Joe Rogan takes 10 minimum each day and he seems to be ok.

Mercury contamination is overrated and I suspect sponsored by fish farms to demonize wild caught fish.
.. I didn't know there are side effects, I am pretty sure there are more than 3 grams in a whole fish. Japanese should be dead by now then. But I better it some coconut oil to balance it out I guess.

The intelligence of the human species is what is actually overrated.

http://news.heartland.org/newspaper...ealth-threat-mercury-overblown-scientists-say

I had an impression the scientific consensus states that wild caught fish is safe.
Japanese did it a lot of fish and still do, pretty sure they get more than 3 grams of fish oil a day and are a healthy nation.
When consuming fats it is important to mantain the balance of omega-3 and omega-6, if too much omega-3 can have side effects, you can balance it out with omega-6 rich coconut oil.
So yeah, come at me bro.

What the flying fuck...you chew fish oil pills to test the freshness, nothing else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back