Chest help!

PAIN INC.

Green Belt
Reaction score
I have been lifting for about 6 months 4 times a week and everything on my body is starting to take form again[ I lifted previously but hadnt workout for about a year so I have lost my strength and better physique] anyways everything is looking good except for my chest. It does look beter than it did 6 months ago but I cant seem to get it as firm as I want it. I dont have full blown bitch tits but there is some extra fat I cant get rid of. What exercizes can I do to get to to get rid of this.

You can't spot reduce fat. Increase your fat-burning workouts. If you are looking for firmness in the chest, then you should probably focus on high-rep chest workouts.

Again, it is not possible to 'convert' the fat in your chest into muscle, that's simply not how it works.

Adjust your diet and lose some body fat.

This is actually a forbidden topic so don't be suprised if Urban closes it.

Sonny said:
Adjust your diet and lose some body fat.

This is actually a forbidden topic so don't be suprised if Urban closes it.

i agree totally. ALot of my buddies do buttloads of cardio. high reps to get it cut up. dumbell flys, dips , etc.

This is more of a bodybuilding answer, but if you're looking for the V-shape in your chest, you need to do more incline work. Don't do any decline presses. In fact, do your inclines before you do flat bench as you want to get the best lift from the incline. This really won't help your MMA in any conditioning aspect, but if you want to look good for the ladies...

Back