Cherry cream cheese church sandwhiches

Are they bagel and cream cheese flavoured crisps? That's amazing

@Arqueto

What's the over/under on these guys ever having tried Angel Delight?

disclaimer: I actually have no idea what over/under means

over/under is a betting format where you bet on how many times something will happen.

Example an over/under line for eyepokes in a Jon Jones fight could be set at 1.5 and you bet if there will be either 1 or less or 2 or more.

Church coffee's a classic too. It's the colour of iced tea, at best. I think they run water through twice, just to make sure there's no flavour left in the grounds.

The potlucks always bring out the ambrosia salads. Sometimes Geraldine, Mavis, and Doreen forget to coordinate and you even have 3 kinds to choose from, all of varying shades. Jellied salads make their rounds too.
Dry roast is always on the menu. And only one of 4 pots of mashed potatoes is any good, so see if you can pick it out.
The best part of it all is Mrs. Hamilton's brownie squares, but unless you go straight for the dessert table, you ain't getting one of those.

Also, these:
148289.JPG

over/under is a betting format where you bet on how many times something will happen.

Example an over/under line for eyepokes in a Jon Jones fight could be set at 1.5 and you bet if there will be either 1 or less or 2 or more.

Ah OK so there has to be a line for it make sense? I only ever heard people talking under/over, could never work under/over what

We don't get that mathematically advanced in bookies over here

Stop being a puss and at least try it before you knock it.

Why are these a thing and how come they are a staple at community events like church dinners and stuff.
Talking bout these:

Blog2.jpg

225859241_8933c1664f_z.jpg

Sometimes they try and trick you by rolling them up all fancy

b7b2a19e3701a84346fe5ce98eb636c0.jpg

I don't think I've ever actually tried one but they look horrible and that's enough for me.

I think this is just a throwback from when people were poor and didn't know how things can taste good.
I think it's just an old people thing?

@Ottawaguy can you help shed some light, this seems like it would be up your alley?

Those'll knock the gay right outta ya

Ah OK so there has to be a line for it make sense? I only ever heard people talking under/over, could never work under/over what

We don't get that mathematically advanced in bookies over here

Yeah, gotta be a line like: total strikes in a fight O/U 150, total goals in a match O/U 2.5, etc..

I never bet on those cuz they feel like robot bets.
I got $5 on Aldo to win this Saturday.

Yeah, gotta be a line like: total strikes in a fight O/U 150, total goals in a match O/U 2.5, etc..

I never bet on those cuz they feel like robot bets.
I got $5 on Aldo to win this Saturday.
What odds was he to win?
I had a £10 free bet so I put it on Aldo and Andrade to win by T/KO, think it worked out around 35/1

Haven't looked at many of the other fights as yet

How has anyone not ever heard of cream cheese? No Philadelphia there? Garlic and herb Philadelphia is tits, I use the plain stuff in a few things and the garlic and herb in various sandwiches.

+1 for butterscotch Angel Delight. I pick some up when I’m back in the UK, I still love it from when I was a kid.

How has anyone not ever heard of cream cheese? No Philadelphia there? Garlic and herb Philadelphia is tits, I use the plain stuff in a few things and the garlic and herb in various sandwiches.

+1 for butterscotch Angel Delight. I pick some up when I’m back in the UK, I still love it from when I was a kid.
we had some of the raspberry one a few years back, with artic roll, tasted great still but I was sick as fuck afterwards

What odds was he to win?
I had a £10 free bet so I put it on Aldo and Andrade to win by T/KO, think it worked out around 35/1

Haven't looked at many of the other fights as yet

2.05/1 odds on Aldo.
Damn 35/1 is a payout hope you hit it.

I logged back into my gambling website and noticed I had $5 left and was waiting on something good to bet on. When I saw Aldo was that much of an underdog I had to take it and I love the bet, nostalgia factor and a good pay.

2.05/1 odds on Aldo.
Damn 35/1 is a payout hope you hit it.

I logged back into my gambling website and noticed I had $5 left and was waiting on something good to bet on. When I saw Aldo was that much of an underdog I had to take it and I love the bet, nostalgia factor and a good pay.
I haven't had a good pay out in a while, Brian Ortega was my go to guy for a while, until he started to become a favourite

I called the first round KO on Frankie, put it in an accumulator with a couple of others and a £5 got me around £650

Back