Cherry cream cheese church sandwhiches

Pimento Cheese sandwiches arent bad....... never heard of cream cheese
maxresdefault.jpg

no you go into a dimly lit basement with wood panels for walls and give the old lady 5 bucks and then you get a plate of boiled peas and carrots and you can go pick out some of these dry sandwiches with oddly colorful fixings.
Afterwards you can choose from a table of dry cookies or dry cakes.
Do Canada have Primula squeezy cheeses in a tube in various flavours?

Cream cheese sucks. I'm out.

This has to be another Canada only food thing again.

When I was like 12 I removed the crust off a slice of white bread and flattened it as thin as I could then I poured some pineapple and coconut flavored yogurt drink on it’s surface and spread it even, finally I rolled it into itself creating a 3D spiral of inner flavor and popped it into the freezer.
Like a chocolate Swiss roll bur frozen and yogurt filled instead of cream cheese.

They should make and serve those at those churches.

I've definitely seen those sandwiches at a church luncheon or two, the rolled up kind. Someone has a fancy grandma!
The folks in here that say they haven't probably just don't go to enough church functions.

Are they bagel and cream cheese flavoured crisps? That's amazing

@Arqueto

What's the over/under on these guys ever having tried Angel Delight?

disclaimer: I actually have no idea what over/under means

@Medulla Omoplata wouldn't know a good pudding if it hit him in the face, he eats snow with maple syrup for dessert for god's sake.

Angel Delight would be wasted on him. I love the raspberry flavour and butter scotch too.

@Medulla Omoplata wouldn't know a good pudding if it hit him in the face, he eats snow with maple syrup for dessert for god's sake.

Angel Delight would be wasted on him. I love the raspberry flavour and butter scotch too.
Oh yeah, butterscotch is great for making me feel sick.
I can't eat it because of the milk these days but as a kid Angell Delight was the ultimate desert

Oh yeah, butterscotch is great for making me feel sick.
I can't eat it because of the milk these days but as a kid Angell Delight was the ultimate desert

Too much is definitely sickly. I haven't had any for years tbh. I used to love those flavors though.

Back