Elections Cheney thinks Trump is threat to the Republic.

We had relative peace around the world for 4 years under that madman(Trump) yea yea, he droned like mad.

Now here we sit with the world burning and this fucking demon comes out from the depths of hell to attack those last 4 years.

I used to think Liz was just an airhead. Now I am reminded maybe she did indeed inherit her father's evil genes.

Desantis is more of a Mike Tyson going for kills off the bat. Trump is more of an Ali

look maga muppet, i know that cheeto benito's cock is so far down your throat and it will likely never be dislodged from that cock holster of yours, but that's a really bad comparison to make.

muhammad ali never got KTFO'd by a senile old man with dementia.

look maga muppet, i know that cheeto benito's cock is so far down your throat and it will likely never be dislodged from that cock holster of yours, but that's a really bad comparison to make.

muhammad ali never got KTFO'd by a senile old man with dementia.
If the 2020 Presidential election was a fight.

The republic to these guys is a place where their war mongering buddies get rich and commit atrocities with no impunity. So I wouldn't put much into his opinion.

We had relative peace around the world for 4 years under that madman(Trump) yea yea, he droned like mad.

Now here we sit with the world burning and this fucking demon comes out from the depths of hell to attack those last 4 years.

I used to think Liz was just an airhead. Now I am reminded maybe she did indeed inherit her father's evil genes.

It isn’t evil genes. She grew up in northern VA, the richest, per capita area in the world, and has been gr****d, and yes I I can’t post the word now on sherdog, to believe that the neocons and establishment, US based globalist corporations and their brand of democracy for everyone is truly are the only way to rule the world.

they do not believe in democracy, they believe in force authoritarianism, so long as it is stamped by the red white and blue, and so long as it benefits them.

I think she actually, honestly believes that. Which isn’t so much devil/evil genes, but it is being raised in that NOVA and DC suburbs of Maryland bubble that is so out of touch and delusional.

I mean, in a country like the Us with Los Angels, Miami, NYC, with huge wealth gaps and inequality, the richest 5-6 counties are all in Maryland and DC, sucking the tit of big government

they do not believe in democracy, they believe in force authoritarianism, so long as it is stamped by the red white and blue, and so long as it benefits them.

are you talking about that orange guy who couldn't win a presidential election by votes, but he just loves democracy so much so that he tried every other tactic in the book just to try to remain in power?

or are you talking about those maga muppets who stormed the capitol on his behalf on a mission to "take back their country" ? i mean these short bus retards that worship him sure don't seem to believe in democracy either. they seemed to believe in a bunch of con men and grifters who lied to their faces, took their money, threw them under the bus, and pardoned the dude who stolen money from them instead. they put on their dumb little red hats and larping gear, call themselves a patriot, they pretend to be against authoritarianism, and then they went and staged an attack against their nation and its democracy all in hopes of having their lame duck president remain in power after he lost the election.

but nah.. all of that stuff reeks of people who truly love their country and believe in democracy. unlike liz cheney and all the rest of those rino's. the moment you stop sucking on diaper don's democracy-loving anti-authoritarian cock and stop defending his antics, you totally hate america and do not believe in democracy. aww hell, the moment you stop sucking on mango mussolini's democracy-loving anti-authoritarian cock, that means you probably even run pedophile rings and sacrifice babies and drink their blood too!

I think she actually, honestly believes that. Which isn’t so much devil/evil genes, but it is being raised in that NOVA and DC suburbs of Maryland bubble that is so out of touch and delusional.

you know a little thing about being out of touch and delusional. remember that one time when cheeto benito found evidence of election fraud and then proved it? me neither, but i'm sure you would be able to tell us who really won the 2020 election!

Last edited:
are you talking about that orange guy who couldn't win a presidential election by votes, but he just loves democracy so much so that he tried every other tactic in the book just to try to remain in power?

or are you talking about those maga muppets who stormed the capitol on his behalf on a mission to "take back their country" ? i mean these short bus retards that worship him sure don't seem to believe in democracy either. they seemed to believe in a bunch of con men and grifters who lied to their faces, took their money, threw them under the bus, and pardoned the dude who stolen money from them instead. they put on their dumb little red hats and larping gear, call themselves a patriot, they pretend to be against authoritarianism, and then they went and staged an attack against their nation and its democracy all in hopes of having their lame duck president remain in power after he lost the election.

but nah.. all of that stuff reeks of people who truly love their country and believe in democracy. unlike liz cheney and all the rest of those rino's. the moment you stop sucking on diaper don's democracy-loving anti-authoritarian cock and stop defending his antics, you totally hate america and do not believe in democracy. aww hell, the moment you stop sucking on mango mussolini's democracy-loving anti-authoritarian cock, that means you probably even run pedophile rings and sacrifice babies and drink their blood too!

you know a little thing about being out of touch and delusional. remember that one time when cheeto benito found evidence of election fraud and then proved it? me neither, but i'm sure you would be able to tell us who really won the 2020 election!

lmfaoooo, would love a metric of this, for how often you quote me with a wall of text and I never respond. What a loser. You are and idiot and you have been banned for being such, should have been perm ban as you offer nothing of insight to this forum. LOL

lmfaoooo, would love a metric of this, for how often you quote me with a wall of text and I never respond. What a loser. You are and idiot and you have been banned for being such, should have been perm ban as you offer nothing of insight to this forum. LOL

that's nice. i'm glad this maga muppet never responds to me. the less chuddery that chuds up the forums, the better! but hey, while you're here talking about force authoritarianism, and being out of touch and delusional, be sure to let me know when donnie dearest finds that evidence of all of those election fraud fantasies and fairy tales that you little chud muppets believe in. should be any day now right? but just not today!

but for what its worth, i got banned for a week after posting a meme outside of the meme thread. before that i had dubbs for posting a url to google maps. yes, really. before then i would have figured that you would have to have fucked up real bad with your shitposting just to get carded, or at least call one of mark hunts opponents a can back in 2013 like i did. i'm curious to know why you're chudding on dubbs? did somebody hurt your feelings so you called them the g word, or what? i'm generally curious to know, because you seem like a solid down-to-earth rational thinking poster who has a head on his shoulders.

surely you have also been wronged by the deep state karate forum moderators, who also must have played a part in stealing the 2020 election because so far there hasn't been any evidence proven in a parking lot across the street from the dildo shop that proves that they havent!

Says the guy who’s never without dubs <Dany07>

Says the guy who’s never without dubs <Dany07>

funny enough that post addresses nothing to do with cheney, donald trump, or his threat to democracy or the republic. instead all it consists of is 100% flaming, which goes against the forum rules

he's already chudding on dubbs. i should probably just report the post and get it over with. but to be honest i might kinda miss the guy. those are some pretty big boots for the next chud to fill. he's our most renowned maga muppet and election fraud flat-earther on the forum! and who could ever forget all of the times in the election fraud threads (evidence coming in so fast we can hardly keep up!) that he went all in on every election fraud fantasy and fairy tale that got fed to him, only for each and every single one of those wackadoodle conspiracies and fairy tales to all fall flat on their faces, only for the cottage cheese chud to try to pivot on off to the next one?

you really gotta be a glutton for punishment to be lied to by the same people more than 65 times in just a matter of weeks and still keep believing every word that they tell you. and even give them some of of your money while they brag about how super rich they are while they ask you for your donations.

but hey, there are plenty of people out there who sure don't seem to mind. over 800 of them stormed the capitol and got their stupid asses arrested, i guess mostly because they are true patriots who love their country and have the utmost desire for a democracy instead of an authoritarian rule. i mean nothing screams of true patriotism and being against authoritarianism than staging an attack on your nation and its democracy all because you are mad that cheeto benito was getting kicked to the gutter because he couldn't win an election by votes.

Last edited:
I thought ole Dick was on the edge of death a few years back. Maybe this lizard thing is real..........

He offers an unrivaled level of patheticness to the forum. A Canadian that's alone drunk every day on the politics section of an MMA forum posting at least 20 times a day (each post multiple paragraphs) about another country’s election from 2 years ago.

funny enough that post addresses nothing to do with cheney, donald trump, or his threat to democracy or the republic. instead all it consists of is 100% flaming, which goes against the forum rules

he's already chudding on dubbs. i should probably just report the post and get it over with. but to be honest i might kinda miss the guy. those are some pretty big boots for the next chud to fill. he's our most renowned maga muppet and election fraud flat-earther on the forum! and who could ever forget all of the times in the election fraud threads (evidence coming in so fast we can hardly keep up!) that he went all in on every election fraud fantasy and fairy tale that got fed to him, only for each and every single one of those wackadoodle conspiracies and fairy tales to all fall flat on their faces, only for the cottage cheese chud to try to pivot on off to the next one?

you really gotta be a glutton for punishment to be lied to by the same people more than 65 times in just a matter of weeks and still keep believing every word that they tell you. and even give them some of of your money while they brag about how super rich they are while they ask you for your donations.

but hey, there are plenty of people out there who sure don't seem to mind. over 800 of them stormed the capitol and got their stupid asses arrested, i guess mostly because they are true patriots who love their country and have the utmost desire for a democracy instead of an authoritarian rule. i mean nothing screams of true patriotism and being against authoritarianism than staging an attack on your nation and its democracy all because you are mad that cheeto benito was getting kicked to the gutter because he couldn't win an election by votes.
Yeah don’t report. His delusional wall of texts and obscure chud twitter posts are too much entertainment. It’s also good for exposing other chuds when they like his posts, it’s like a canary in the coal mine.

He offers an unrivaled level of patheticness to the forum. A Canadian that's alone drunk every day on the politics section of an MMA forum posting at least 20 times a day (each post multiple paragraphs) about another country’s election from 2 years ago.

Ewc7TVZXEAMKq4t.jpg:large

hey chuddy buddy. i know you're really owning me hard here and all but why don't you just do us all a favor and go ahead and tell us all about that one time when donnie dearest found evidence of election fraud and then proved it. honestly i can't seem to remember. what was the docket number for that case again? being a canadian thats home alone posting 20 times a day on a karate forum, i sure cant seem to remember. why don't you go ahead and fill us in big guy? what was the docket number for that one again? i mean after 66 lawsuits filed by the finest attorneys that the one term and twice-impeached president could hire surely you can come up with at least one of them that fits the criteria, right?

i mean come on, its the least you can do. its now been 643 days since that stolen election of yours and we need justice! give us the docket number. this is your chance to own me right here skeeter! surely you're not just another chud just like the rest of them maga muppets. forget about using buzzwords, catchphrases and slogans, virtually the extent of a maga muppets vocabulary and attention span, because nobody who doesnt put a dumb little red hat on is ever gonna have time to read anything longer than two sentences. give us the docket number and own those libs! own them hard skeeter!

Last edited:
Yeah don’t report. His delusional wall of texts and obscure chud twitter posts are too much entertainment. It’s also good for exposing other chuds when they like his posts, it’s like a canary in the coal mine.

aint that the truth

Trump, the great negotiator and a man of peace who could unite the world ! If Trump was in power, this never would have happened.
Screen_Shot_2018_07_23_at_11.45.53_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2018_01_02_at_9.16.45_PM.png

tweet.png

Back