Elections Cheney thinks Trump is threat to the Republic.

FBI raided trump today

so far there are no other reports of the fbi raiding the mar-a-lago other than what the oompa loompa just said, but we all know that the verbal diarrhea that comes out of his mouth is nothing but lies and bullshit as it always has been, so we'll have to wait on other reports from credible sources to verify that this raid indeed actually happened. but if it did, incoming shocking new hunter biden laptop distraction scandal incoming!

so far there are no other reports of the fbi raiding the mar-a-lago other than what the oompa loompa just said, but we all know that the verbal diarrhea that comes out of his mouth is nothing but lies and bullshit as it always has been, so we'll have to wait on other reports from credible sources to verify that this raid indeed actually happened. but if it did, incoming shocking new hunter biden laptop distraction scandal incoming!

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/08/us/politics/trump-fbi-mar-a-lago.html

yeah i see alot of articles coming out, but it all pertains to "donald trump says the fbi raided him"

call me skeptical, but over the years we've learned not to take a word diaper don says at face value, so i'm still waiting on any other sources other than what cheeto benito said.

do we have any footage of this raid or fbi agents in the vicinity? maybe an interview with someone who was there? a statement put out by the FBI? anything to go by other than simply just what bunker boy said?

If there were any justice in this world, Trump would be in prison, and Cheney would be in front of a firing squad.

Back