Social Chelsea Handler Thought the Sun and the Moon Were the Same Thing Until She Was 40

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that she has always known they are two separate entities.

But, since she has a new Netflix special and was set to host an awards show later in the week, she knew she had to say something ridiculous to ensure she goes viral.... therefore, upping the chances more people will tune into her upcoming events in the hopes she will say something else that is ridiculous.

1. Not funny.
2. Posted more nudes than a Kardashian, all while making fun of a Kardashian.
3. Washed up alcoholic.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that she has always known they are two separate entities.

But, since she has a new Netflix special and was set to host an awards show later in the week, she knew she had to say something ridiculous to ensure she goes viral.... therefore, upping the chances more people will tune into her upcoming events in the hopes she will say something else that is ridiculous.
I watched her new special the other week where she says that, and it immediately seemed phony. I know some people believe really dumb stuff, but not this.

and the new special sucked. I like her early stuff, but this wasn't funny or original. a lot of rants about how dumb it is to have kids, and then just random stories about her being high in her house. However, Joe Koy's newest netflix special was incredible, now i'll check out his other ones. highly recommend that one

I'm shocked that Jimmy didn't ask her about her connections to Epstein

Professional courtesy I'm sure. Might have an agreement of "taboo" and safe subjects.

I'm not saying that she was Epstein's buddy or doing anything nefarious, I'm simply amazed at how many people found themselves within Epstein's circle, especially at how many were in contact with him after his first arrest.

Nothing surprises me concerning those in Hollywood or those in politics.

Thats how Kim K gets so many likes for her pics and infos

They are the same.

FluidLiquidCranefly-max-1mb.gif

Back