Cheick Kongo weight

tumblr_moks1wFju91ry1rm7o1_250.gif

IMO the most scary thing about Kongo is that the dude is so slow still he hits like a truck, could you imgine if he was more eplosive and quick like Rumble or Pettis? fuck

When I saw Rumble and Chuck standing next together it was weird. This was back when Rumble was fighting at 170 and Rumble made Chuck look like a LW.

lol @ him fighting at WW.

He has skinny legs and torso, and very little body fat.

A lot of HW's have strong legs and also stay kind of fat.

If LHW's didn't cut weight and HW's stayed in shape, most would be between 225-235, It's the ideal weight for most 6'-6'4" athletes.

its the old Thiago Alves ruse, he has massive pecs and therefore if a man has massive pecs and abs he must be 300lbs of solid muscle and a great fighter. If you look at both of these guys compared to other fighters in their weight class, side by side they are not that big. They seem much bigger because they have massive pecs but in reality gsp and mein were way bigger than Alves and Mir and Mitrione were much bigger than Kongo even though the appearance was that both alves and kongo were larger men.

Short torso, with long skinny legs. Many black guys are built like that, like Jon Jones

Difference in bone or "frame" density is irrelevant, most skeletons are roughly similar, most big boned people are actually fat, fat will make it look like u have thick joints

IMO the most scary thing about Kongo is that the dude is so slow still he hits like a truck, could you imgine if he was more eplosive and quick like Rumble or Pettis? fuck

Yeah and at 40 he's still relevant. 5-2 since leaving the UFC with a win over Volkov. He's never going to be the best but the guy is dangerous, ask Velasquez.

Yeah and at 40 he's still relevant. 5-2 since leaving the UFC with a win over Volkov. He's never going to be the best but the guy is dangerous, ask Velasquez.

Dude's also a better wrestler than 90% of the HWs out there.

I was close to 220 once and I looked nothing like him and I'm barely 6'0.

Dude's also a better wrestler than 90% of the HWs out there.

I know most wouldn't agree with me but I'd like to see him make one last run in the UFC. It'd never happen at this point but I'd like to see him fight Mir again. Like to see how he'd do against Barnett too.

His KO over Barry was one of the most scary KO ever

Bones weighs 218-220 max and carries quite a bit of water before cutting to 205.. Delusional couch potatoes believe he's a huge lhw.. Jones has tooth pick legs, he's 6'4 and very thin.. He's in the correct category

I completely agree with you, except on Jons weight.

He told DC he was gonna be 227 lbs young, healthy, and athletic when they fought.

His KO over Barry was one of the most scary KO ever

I'm a bigger fan of Barry and that fight was nuts. Barry had him doing the stanky leg something silly until that uppercut from hell.

Genetics, a lot of guys of African descent(though not all) have small/thin lower legs.

Just look at all the threads on here making fun of Jon Jones.

Also recall Corey Hills leg break. He was like what? 6'4" @ 155 pounds or something

:):)

90% of his weight is carried in his chest and his legs are like black licorice twizzlers.

Back