Cheick Kongo could KO Stipe and Bader..

He'd have to throw a few knees to the balls first, the usual "cup Cheick" before having a prayer vs any elite HW.

Guys biggest victory of his career was over Mirko Filopovic's testicles.
His biggest win was defeating that unbeaten Russian dude in his last fight. Vitaly Minakov
Like it or not, that was a huge achievement. It always is, taking a long unbeaten fighters 0 from him.

His biggest win was defeating that unbeaten Russian dude in his last fight. Vitaly Minakov
Like it or not, that was a huge achievement. It always is, taking a long unbeaten fighters 0 from him.
Padded record, look how many of those wins are over fighters with a losing record. Even the name wins are over fighters well past their prime like Eddie Sanchez and Antonio Silva (5th loss in a row vs Minakov, which means the win is virtually worthless other than a 1 in the W column). Two names stand out, Alexander Volkov, which is probably the biggest win of his career (and a good win), and Cheick Kongo, who is overrated, and he lost to later.

The victory of Cro Cop's sack of testicles IS Kongo's biggest victory to date.

Padded record, look how many of those wins are over fighters with a losing record. Even the name wins are over fighters well past their prime like Eddie Sanchez and Antonio Silva (5th loss in a row vs Minakov, which means the win is virtually worthless other than a 1 in the W column). Two names stand out, Alexander Volkov, which is probably the biggest win of his career (and a good win), and Cheick Kongo, who is overrated, and he lost to later.

The victory of Cro Cop's sack of testicles IS Kongo's biggest victory to date.
Kongos performance against Minakov was pretty shit but both fighters looked equally pathetic.

He ko’d a prime Wanderlei, Aleks, Herring, and Igor. And beating a 225 pound Wanderlei back then was just as good as beating DC. Both elite 205ers that moved up and could beat anyone at hw on the right night. I’d pick Stipe by ud over Herring.

What drugs are you smoking? Why did you bring Cro Cop into this? Is that you in your avatar?

Yeah, only fighter in the world to bring prime Cain to a decision, and the only one to drop him in his prime, even while taking the fight on short notice.

So "terrible" huh?
Unlike JDS knocking out a prime Cain?

Forgot about Kongo and than looked at his record, dude has been on a tear and it does not suprise me, not because he is an amazing HW or anything but he has always had a weird style where he is willing to wait for a KO opportunity, use wrestling, a lot of cage action and just does stuff that frustrates his opponents (and viewers), to the point where he’ll get a KO.

I can totally see him frustrating Stipe and KO him while Stipe is coming forward, he has done that to so many and wouldn't be surprised if he does it to Bader as well lol
Going to be funny when Bader finishes Kongo in rd 1

Yes we know he CAN knock them out but how likely is it?

Respect for fighters like Kongo or Cro Cop. 44 years old and they beat most heavyweights in Bellator (I know Cro Cop finally retired). Age is only a number if you train like animal and if you have some doctor help.
I dont think so Kongo can beat Miocic, but everything is possible. Overeem countered and nearly finished Miocic so Kongo have a shot no doubt. Miocic is just a younger and better fighter. Obviously Kongo can beat USADA.

He'd have to throw a few knees to the balls first, the usual "cup Cheick" before having a prayer vs any elite HW.

Guys biggest victory of his career was over Mirko Filopovic's testicles.

Gahh, you're giving me flashbacks to that loss. To be fair Kongo did land an axe kick to Cro Cop's ribs when he was down. That was a legal technique & I think caused heavy damage. Later on he did play hacky sack (sp) with his genitals though.

A boring,average fighter with a great name and look.

Yea. He has so much power in his hands., plus his groin shots. Thats why I think he will KOed Bader and maybe called out Stipe or Ngannou next for a super fight. Kongo Bless.

Back