Cheeseburger Gets Blasted By Even Fatter Dude

Son of Werdum

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A dispute between two friends turns violent when our friend Cheeseburger gets lippy with an even fatter individual (we will call him Double Cheeseburger).

Last edited:
fucking guys with the cheap shots.

He answers to Cheeseburger. Cheap shots are the least of it.

Is this a white guy calling the other white guy he just koed a n**ga?
{<huh}

Is this a white guy calling the other white guy he just koed a n**ga?
{<huh}
It'd be racist if he avoided saying, "nígga" just because he's white. If níggas can say it, so can whites. Otherwise it's RACISM!

They let his head just speed dribble off the ground while he's knocked out for some bonus round CTE.

He needs to trim the fat off his social slice, and watch his mouth around certain people. That ain't healthy at all.

That was a coward ass cheap shot. That being said, the other guy should have been ready for it from a guy who's tried that shit before. You can't be that close to someone who clearly has a problem and not have any kind of defense ready.

He answers to Cheeseburger. Cheap shots are the least of it.

I feel this is an underrated aspect of this video. His name is Cheeseburger. That is maybe the worst, most degrading nickname I have ever heard. It is way too long and not even practical to use as a nickname.

Actually when I was little I had a fat neighbor who everyone called "Tubby." That is probably the worst. But it's at least short enough to be practical as a nickname.

I feel this is an underrated aspect of this video. His name is Cheeseburger. That is maybe the worst, most degrading nickname I have ever heard. It is way too long and not even practical to use as a nickname.

Actually when I was little I had a fat neighbor who everyone called "Tubby." That is probably the worst. But it's at least short enough to be practical as a nickname.

There are worse nic names. I just read this:

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/co...g-best-nickname-sports-toronto-003914903.html
Yup

You read that headline correctly, the Toronto Argonauts made a huge splash (come on, I had to) Wednesday by inking a man nicknamed “Poop.”

Don’t worry — the details of the signing are coming in a moment. But first, we have to get the burning question out of the way: Why that nickname?

at ASA College in Brooklyn, New York. Following his very first practice with his new squad, the defensive tackle was part of a legendary interview&nbsp;with LEX 18’s Alan Cutlerabout why his weight seemed to be so inconsistent.

I try to poop, like, five times a day, three times a day. It’s hard to keep weight when you’ve got so much going out.”" style="margin-bottom: 1em; color: rgb(38, 40, 42); font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">“I guess because I poop so much,” he bluntly explained. “I try to poop, like, five times a day, three times a day. It’s hard to keep weight when you’ve got so much going out.”

That was a coward ass cheap shot. That being said, the other guy should have been ready for it from a guy who's tried that shit before. You can't be that close to someone who clearly has a problem and not have any kind of defense ready.

I wont let people get that close to me in an argument like that.

A dispute between two friends turns violent when our friend Cheeseburger gets lippy with an even fatter individual (we will call him Double Cheeseburger).

I wonder what happened to the african american sleeping on the porch, dude was even snoring briefly.

It's a cosmic fact that if you are nicknamed cheeseburger you are prohibited from fighting. A violation of cosmic law leads to CTE snoozing as represented in this documentary.

It'd be racist if he avoided saying, "nígga" just because he's white. If níggas can say it, so can whites. Otherwise it's RACISM!

What white people? Once you use that term you are by definition one yourself. Those are the rules I'm afraid. That's all I saw in the video anyways.

Back