Cheerleader Kendall Jones kills lots of animals and smiles next to their bodies.

As long as people eat factory farmed animals in cages. That to me is worse than killing an animal on a reservation that at least lived a life in non claustrophobic environment.

I am not against hunting or eating meat i do feel we overconsume meat too mucj for our own health. And feel all countries should have laws outlawing caging animals or factory farming. Doing this would raise price of meat but that would be good. The west consumes more than ever in human history.

You can make a darwinist and religioud argument against the trans thing. You could also towards animals but religions actuslly say to take care and treat animals good before you kill them. I read some people argue against crating and caging.
Cultivated meat should end all this shit within our lifetimes... if the various farm lobbyists don’t get in the way.

Just because something is legal doesn't mean it's right.

Oh okay.

So it's a moral thing.

Well fine.

She is a horrible person. Bad Kendall. BAD.

Now that that's done, you can go back to your LEGAL hunting, young lady. <Moves>

I don’t really care but what satisfaction does killing something that would easily kill you without a gun give you?

If it's legal then Im ok with it.
It doesn't interest me much.
The only way it would is if you were risking death or injury while doing it.
That was what trophy hunting was all about.

what is the proper level of outrage?
Expressing displeasure is perfectly proportionate.

Wishing some form of physical harm or ill to happen to her or her unborn children is a pathological and clearly disproportionate level of outrage.

That is about equivalent to the right's outrage towards Kaepernick.
Unless it's Husker football, I generally don't watch football.

MMA all the way.

And she is an objectively worse human being by every measure.
Being a hunter really isn't a measure of a person's virtue, good or bad.

Do you express the same level of moral outrage when someone catches a fish and takes a picture of it? I suspect you don't, because it's much easier to anthropomorphize a mammal, then it is a fish.

You should ponder that for a moment.

I find trophy hunters, especially big game hunters, to be like the big shot talking pansy asses. With a guide, it takes no skill

Safari hunts as a whole tho I'm fine with. They're done within management levels, bring loads of money into poor areas, and the meat is used and not wasted. Only issue becomes when there's corruption and too many animals are killed than can be supported due to the $$$ changing hands under the table

Bunch of whiny bitches complaining. Next bear hunt i do im taking pics of gutting, skinning, quartering, boiling and eating etc.
You do that, I'll film when I slaughter my pigs.

images
She shoots an APA.

Vipera-KJ.jpg

<mma4>

If it was a legal and certified hunt, then the outrage is certainly disproportionate.

Reading the comments of the people who were opposed to this hunt on the Twitter page posted in this thread was far more disturbing. People were wishing extreme ills to fall upon her, and even her unborn children. That's a pathological level of outrage.

Most of them are full of shit because I never met a tough liberal in my life that wasn't hiding behind a computer. @Trotsky and @Rational Poster, I'm looking at you.

Back