Check Out What Word People Think Of Most When They Think Of Hillary Clinton

And the Bush family doesn't? I think the one who should have ended up in prison comes from that family.

Agreed but there is a reason why 17 or 30 members of Jeb's choice for staff come from his father and brothers staff. They understand the system better then Clinton's personal it seems. Clinton does not seem to understand how to handle this problem where Bush's people where far more effective at covering up problems. If Clinton had that level of competence around her she would have never implemented her own server. She would have done more by correspondence and face to face meetings. She would not have left a 55,000 plus electronic email trail with paper she could have destroyed it herself when she left or it would have not used the government networks.

Liar was the most common word people associated with Hillary Clinton in a new poll of her and Jeb Bush.

Hillary:

CNahJ6qWcAAR_Yn.jpg

OMG... No "anti-establishment"?? :icon_lol:

I'm surprised it's not ****

for Jeb, my first word is "oh no! Not another!" in reference to Bush

Fuck the field just looks horrible this year. Although my reason for not liking Bernie simply stems off the fact that it's my absolute dumbest "friends" on Facebook that won't stop reposting things about, and guilty by association I figure if they like him he must be as out of touch with reality as them

That was the first word that came to my mind.

No one should be surprised. Just look at her "support" for ssm now as a perfect example.

You forgot to post what people think of Trump OP:

Lq7aW6j.jpg

Arrogant blowhard clown joke idiot asshole... Hey this word cloud is actually pretty accurate.

You forgot to post what people think of Trump OP:

Lq7aW6j.jpg

Arrogant blowhard clown joke idiot asshole... Hey this word cloud is actually pretty accurate.

Yes, it reads like the 7 dirty dwarfs.

The Clinton's and Bush's are both morally bankrupt families.

Liar was the most common word people associated with Hillary Clinton in a new poll of her and Jeb Bush. Bush did not fair much better in this poll so Sherdog Bush supporters don't start opening the champagne yet. :)

Hillary:

CNahJ6qWcAAR_Yn.jpg

Jeb Bush: Bush was the most common name they thought of in Jeb's case. Its going to be hard to distance himself from his families history.

CNahCOKWIAE91dq.jpg

Now you see why the two party system is in such a mess right now and people are looking to other people.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/poll-liar-frequently-word-hillary-clinton/story?id=33361629

Lol at "decent" coming in strong haha

I'm only on mobile because I'm poor etc... can anyone take the time to see what Lindsay Lohan's cloud looks like?!

This shit is so rigged its ridiculous, I talk to a lot of people and spend time on several boards like this and not one person is a Jeb supporter. Yet they keep acting like he's the front runner (at least he's dropped in the polls)

Back