Check Out This Terrible Stoppage

He trained under Cecil Peoples and brought that black belt with him.

The ref: Bro I need you to kill him I bet on you by ko not tko you fucking pussy now smash his brain

*Baldy’s corner throws in the towel*

Ref:

maxresdefault.jpg
Hold on brother, I'm reffin'

"I see no problem here!"

Mario Yamasaki

"If he dies, he dies, cause he’s not dead enough!"

Mario "Drago" Yamasaki

:eek:

I’m more upset at whoever sanctioned it, I could tell within three seconds Rollie Pollie Ollie has no more than 4 days of training

It looked like a complete mismatch before it started.

So the ref had big money into the fight going over .5 rounds or something? Does he even know the rules? LOL, he should had gone for the 10-count.

I've always wondered how long do you have to be out for a ref to stop it? Like what if he stood back up in his full faculties by the time the other guy came in for ground and pound? I've seen guys go out momentarily but the ref doesn't stop it and no one complains. Now, of course here the guy was out of it even when he got jumped. It should've been stopped.
Oh wait I didn't even finish it all the way through... The ref called a time out and restarted the fight? A standing count or something? wtf? How do we know this isn't some kinda Vale Tudo shit?

Also lol @ "grounji pounji"

Let's be honest, that fight probably should have been stopped as they were walking out to the cage, possibly earlier.

Back