Check out this Ninja

No one told him to STFU n00b yet!!! STFU NOOBJITSU!

You know he's the real deal. He has to be. He has a website dedicated to how good he is. Does he fight in the ninja uniform? Can he use those smoke bomb things? It wouldn't be fair fighting him because when he starts getting his ass beat he could just disappear never to be seen again. Kimberly Ashida, a legend in her own time!

I answer questions and in a non offensive mannor and this is the response. Now you wonder why things work the way they do. What is the purpose of such a challenge. Is it not so obvious. I have no need to run around and fight people constantly. I have fought many times and have proven myself to myself many times. How can you not see this when it is so clear? Do you have a problem with your ability that you try to get others to fight. Why not ask Frank or Tank if YOU could fight them.

I'd love to see that. Another victim can to rack up ricksons record!

You see, the good martial artists in here ask questions which deserve an answer, and they may ask a question to try to make me look a certain way and when I haven't they are satisfied. You should all take after Rorny. He doesn't jump up in my face and say "fuck you" He asked questions which he would like to hear the information to. Granted behind my back he may say some things. But when speaking to me they aren't "lame questions"

I think Ashida is having a mid-life crisis, instead of a motorcycle or something he decided to become a ninja.

My apologies Mr. Ashida. I thought that being a master of Ninjutsu and of yourself that you wouldn't have time to become a Sherdog member. Does it bother you that you are only a white belt on the forum? Wanna fight for free? I want to bdetter my inner being by stomping your outer being.

Ahida Kim quote: You should all take after Rorny. He doesn't jump up in my face and say "fuck you" FUCK YOU

It's classified, lol. Just Kidding. Go ahead and do some research and find out what you come up with. When Hayes met hatsumi would hatsumi have told him about all his personal life? Belts do not bother me. Even at black belt you are just starting. Yes, you want to do harm to someone when you have never met them. Good for you. I am glad that killing someone you don't know makes you happy. What good of a eprson does that make you?

Originally posted by skeleton breath
I think Ashida is having a mid-life crisis, instead of a motorcycle or something he decided to become a ninja.

N

Ashida,
Have you ever been to Japan? Have you ever killed anyone with your bare hands? If so, wouldn't that be Karate? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Are you a member of NAMBLA? How many hours a day do you train? How many years have you trained? Is there any fighter you have respect for? Is there any art that can compare to Ninjutsu? Are your palms hairy? How can I become your student?

Thanks skeleton. You have nothing else worthy to contribute anymore so you decide to belt out in anger at me. Appreciated

So Ashida, you can't tell a soldier about your time as a soldier because you are a notional superior? (Hatsumi-Hayes example) That's funny. More than funny.

Did OJ tell everyone he killed his wife. Lots of personal questions you ask of me in the frame of rhetoric. So then, how does your woman feel, does she shave, ETC (no need to get into anymore detail I think you get the point of what may be personal to someone. A style doesnt compare to a style, The teacher teaching them compare to each other....... I train often and have been training a long time. Now you may again flame me for my answer. But, if you called Saddam a dick to his face would you expect him to be gracious and recieving?

I dont claim to be a badass of any sort, I don't claim my service was all-important and worthy of topical discussion so someone can try to tell me my service was this and that and that I sucked. Undestand?

Many times less is more. Why would I tell you everything personal to me so that I may be harrassed about it? Would that make any sense? Deffinately not.

Back