1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

Check out my low carb cheeseburger

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by Noveltymortar, Jan 27, 2020.

  1. Noveltymortar Brown Belt

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2016
    Messages:
    2,664
    Likes Received:
    4,443
    Thoughts?
     
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
  2. JabToucher Banned Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2018
    Messages:
    13,931
    Likes Received:
    4,945
    Location:
    UK
    Not enough cat meat.
     
  3. Law Talkin’ Guy The Worm

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2015
    Messages:
    17,492
    Likes Received:
    10,783
    That’s one hungry looking kitty

    [​IMG]
     
  4. Philo-Publius Gold Belt

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2014
    Messages:
    17,897
    Likes Received:
    3,920
    Looks delicious but too greasy to eat with your hands.
     
  5. Noveltymortar Brown Belt

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2016
    Messages:
    2,664
    Likes Received:
    4,443
    That was the problem. Burgers use bread for a reason.
     
  6. Oliver C. Red Belt Platinum Member

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2015
    Messages:
    8,653
    Likes Received:
    2,910
    Location:
    Siicon Valley
    Well. You sure put the Ham in Hamburger with that creation. Not sure if it's any healthier than it would've been with the Bun though. :p
     
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
  7. My name is Shawn

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2014
    Messages:
    8,557
    Likes Received:
    576
    Location:
    the 572nd best place on earth
    Just eat the burger on it's own no bun or bun substitute if you must have something use lettuce
     
  8. Philo-Publius Gold Belt

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2014
    Messages:
    17,897
    Likes Received:
    3,920
    Thin Slim Foods makes some decent low carb bread (among other things). The carbohydrates in their products are 100% fiber (or mostly fiber), and if you toast it in oil or butter in a pan it's not as easy to tell the difference.

    https://www.bing.com/search?q=thin+slim+foods&pc=MOZI&form=MOZLBR

    I use their honey wheat bread to make paninis, tuna melts, or grilled cheese sandwhiches cooked in olive oil. It's pretty good.
     
  9. Estemachine Gold Belt

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2006
    Messages:
    15,593
    Likes Received:
    1,343
    Location:
    Enlightenment
    Wood.


    The cat I mean.
     
  10. Kalmah Gold Belt

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2013
    Messages:
    18,674
    Likes Received:
    2,325
    What the fuck is 85% ground beef? I'm afraid to hear what the other 15% is.
     
  11. Philo-Publius Gold Belt

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2014
    Messages:
    17,897
    Likes Received:
    3,920
    Fat
     
  12. Squintz Silver Belt

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2011
    Messages:
    10,938
    Likes Received:
    4,147
    You’re still fat.
     
  13. Noveltymortar Brown Belt

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2016
    Messages:
    2,664
    Likes Received:
    4,443
    Dude, it's a pretty standard term. 85% lean, 15% fat. You don't want a burger to be too lean.
     

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.