Check Cejudo s win from audience cam

The salt in here is so tasty.

Loled at Anik getting out of his seat and fist pumping at the end there.

Must have been secretly rooting for Cejudo, and couldn't contain himself.

He was happy because he expected a 25 minute point fight, but the early stoppage gave Anik enough time to walk to Williamsburg and catch the end of the Darwin Deez show

TJ took like 20+ unanswered striked during that fight, wouldnt had made any difference other than him getting KTFO'd

I cant believe TJ is in denial as much as he is...it could have went longer...most fights can...but it was a good stoppage...Tj is reaching for anything and those little arms arent doing him any favours at this point....instead of pointing fingers at everything and everyone else he can....TJ should examine how he fucked himself by cutting that weight to begin with....at fight time he had no chin and that was readily apparent

Nopeeeeeeee, TJ was robbed a chance, should only stop the fight if the fighter is clearly out. Did none of y'all see the Weidman Jacare fight? How many chances did they give Chris until he was properly out.

You clearly see TJ was .5 seconds away from taking Cejudo down with that single leg

Talk about an exaggeration. TJ was not taking him down probably ever in that fight. The swarming and unnecessary hits would have continued and for what? To make it even worse for TJ? If the fight would have kept going people would still be mad at the ref for not saving the fighter.

I still think its an early stoppage, but not a crazy bad one like TJ is implying. Reff has to think about the fighter security and depending on his angle, maybe it looked worst. That said, it was not Hunt or Fedor on top, but a featherweight. I think reffs should be more patient with smaller guys.

I still think its an early stoppage, but not a crazy bad one like TJ is implying. Reff has to think about the fighter security and depending on his angle, maybe it looked worst. That said, it was not Hunt or Fedor on top, but a featherweight. I think reffs should be more patient with smaller guys.

In all fairness Cejudo does pack a punch tho...

In all fairness Cejudo does pack a punch tho...
Yes, but his punches power might still be half those of Hunt. You rarely see guys go limb at lower weight for a reason. Struve probably took more damage per fight than most featherweight in their entire career!! I hope reffs have that in the back of their mind.

Yes, but his punches power might still be half those of Hunt. You rarely see guys go limb at lower weight for a reason. Struve probably took more damage per fight than most featherweight in their entire career!! I hope reffs have that in the back of their mind.

Hunt could knock out a hippo if he wanted to. Yes, Hunt has a negative record but he's fought a ton of killers and has taken insurmountable punishment throughout his career. I kinda give him a pass on the bum squad list.

Not a joke, just trying to show you how weak is the "felt 3 times in 12 seconds" argument to back up the stoppage
that type of thing happens like .1% of the time...so we let fighters get beat into a coma based on statistical outliers?

From this view it looks like the ref made the right call. He didn't have slow mo replays to dissect everything, heat of the moment TJ was getting fucked up, looked like 20 or so unanswered punches. At the end of the day he's gotta protect the fighter so I think he made the right call.

Back