Check Cejudo s win from audience cam

What the fuck was that guy's corner doing? Go calm him down and help him get his wits back.
isnt that what the guy in the white polo is though?

is he part of the org? comission?

He got hit with an equilibrium shot. He was in trouble but he was scrambling trying to recover. Henry was trying to finish clean. The referee jumped the gun.

We've seen rocked fighters come back and win countless times. Obviously Cejudo was having a better night up to that point. We'll never know from there, because we got robbed of the finish by an amateur. I'm looking forward to a rematch.

cejudo was a bull went right thru him 135 it the same thing tho but worse.... cut didnt help tj but the skills is the difference

OLMPIC GOLD MEDAIIST!!!!!!!

isnt that what the guy in the white polo is though?

is he part of the org? comission?

Yeah, but he's stepping in the cage a full 15 seconds after the fighter started going at the ref.

Yeah, but he's stepping in the cage a full 15 seconds after the fighter started going at the ref.
ah ... gotcha

Well, at least it didnt turn into a fullon beatdown of the ref.... which, on second thought, might not have been a bad thing afterall

I think it was just a bit early but Cejudo was all over him.Even if the ref gave him a few more seconds it wouldn't matter TJ was getting tagged and rocked.

He was still okay. Everyone says "olympic wrestler!!!" But look, TJ actually did get back to his feet once...

From the original broadcast the stoppage seems more acceptable, from this angle it's like 5 seconds too early IMO.

TJ got back to his feet once, then got blasted right in the kisser!

s-l300.jpg

Got dropped again while flailing around trying to get a clue which way is up!

TJ was done, he got dropped again seconds from the end and that time never came up with a leg. Letting the fight go on....he was only gonna take more hits, Cejudo wasn't gonna let him survive, he was all over him doing the right things.

Why are fans in the crowd so retarded. Kill him! Fuck you dillashaw! Do you think these people even know what mma is?

See he face planted how many times and people have a problem with the stoppage? Tj recovered fast but come on how is the ref supposed to know that will happen, he is there to protect the fighter who is face planting.

I feel like it's a fair stoppage, but I wish the ref would have let him go completely out, so we wouldn't have to listen to dillasalt whine and make excuses.

TJ was eating hundreds of punches and floundering around. Was he completely out? No
Was he looking like he was mounting a come back? NO
If he was all there he would have pulled guard or covered up instead he went into zombie mood leaving it in the hands of the Ref who was there to protect him in this case.
He clearly looked to be headed for more damage. Stoppage was justified.

Loled at Anik getting out of his seat and fist pumping at the end there.

Must have been secretly rooting for Cejudo, and couldn't contain himself.

Why are fans in the crowd so retarded. Kill him! Fuck you dillashaw! Do you think these people even know what mma is?

They're just amped up and having some fun. It's not a big deal. I suppose they could be more like the Japanese PRIDE fans, but there's really nothing wrong with getting a little rowdy during a big fight you're rooting for someone to win in.

It was a good stoppage. TJ was getting smoked, and his arms went limp and were dragged behind him. Think for yourselves instead of taking what a salty, coping Pillashaw is saying in a post-fight conference at face value. There was no single leg attempt, nor would it change anything if there was.
In the post fight interview, he thinks the fight was stopped when Henry started walking away and he grabbed for the single leg that he whiffed on just before the ref actually got there

The first fall was due to a push lol as if that means anything..TJ got rocked because of the punch behing the ear

Which is generally followed up with the eventual lights being completely turned off for said fighter.

He got hit with an equilibrium shot. He was in trouble but he was scrambling trying to recover. Henry was trying to finish clean. The referee jumped the gun.

We've seen rocked fighters come back and win countless times. Obviously Cejudo was having a better night up to that point. We'll never know from there, because we got robbed of the finish by an amateur. I'm looking forward to a rematch.
That last knockdown had his legs give out and Henry was far from gasing as we were under a minute from the fight's start. There was less than a 1% chance he was coming back from that.

I honestly cannot remember a time where a fighter has fallen numerous times so early a fight and recovered.

Meh.... not really... what takedown attempt? On cejudo? Because TJ didnt try anything on the ref. As soon as he breaks the action TJ turns around and gives him his back himself.

Now here is a "good" one. Not only the ref stuffs, but then chokes the guy AND walks away with a smug face... lol total piece of shit:

Oh man- I’d never seen this one

thanks for the vid

Back