Check Cejudo s win from audience cam

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
TJ felt down 3 times in 12 seconds so its a clear right decision IMHO

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah FUCK YOU DILLASHAW!"

You clearly see TJ was .5 seconds away from taking Cejudo down with that single leg

It was a good stoppage. TJ was getting smoked, and his arms went limp and were dragged behind him. Think for yourselves instead of taking what a salty, coping Pillashaw is saying in a post-fight conference at face value. There was no single leg attempt, nor would it change anything if there was.

Move on with your lives. There is no controversy, only salt.

Last edited:
Hearing that snake talking about some single leg nonsense kind of pisses me off. What obvious dishonesty or extreme delusion. I’m just so glad the coward lost and the way he lost is purely sublime. He wears a belt but he’s no champion.

it wasnt an early stoppage at all. could the ref had let it go a little? yup but the stoppage wasnt early. If the ref had let it go TJ would have been totalled. Cejudo was just the stronger faster and better guy.

Those are pretty good seats. Not too far away and the cage isn't blocking too much of your view.

You clearly see TJ was .5 seconds away from taking Cejudo down with that single leg
Rocked and probably didnt know who or where he was, but "had" a single leg on an olympic gold medal winning wrestler.

Get real TJ.... him and Dana's plan ruined and now they're cryin.

Thanks.. this view is at least a million times more clear then the HD broadcast.

Meh. I thought it was a good stoppage the first time I saw it, and I still think it was a good stoppage. If all you are doing is getting your head pummeled, then the fight needs to be over.

Laughing my ass at the refs footwork in the final seconds

damn. honestly wanted henry to lose. either way its w/e

"Kill him"

giphy.gif

Back