Cheapshotting bully gets absolutely flatlined

Golden rule. Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you. He wanted to sucker punch people, he got sucker punched.

Dude was a huge pussy and I'm 100% glad and applaud the guy who flatlined him. It's one thing to sucker punch a guy like that when he is already in a battle with another willing participant, it's something else entirely when you're bullying someone, someone who offered a handshake, and being an obnoxious cunt bag just looking for attention. Happy the guy in the gray shirt taught him that sucker punching isn't cool.

You smack random,non-fighters and everyone in between you damn sure better watch your six.

Sucker puncher should have confronted him , in attempt to get him to stop . Then punched him , if continues to be aggressive . But it’s street fighting no rules .
I can see both sides. I get the honor code argument, but imo you can only use rules of honor when dealing with people that have honor. Why risk getting koed and maybe killed fighting some douche running round sucker punching people, when he has no awareness and you can just put him out like that?

That's a weird video.
It looked like the guy in the grey shirt was friends with the afro guy.

As I was watching the beginning the guy who throws the KO stood out to me. Then you see the decision going through his head and goes "boom!"

Cheap shot but was the right thing to do....maybe.

Maybe he had it coming, but, personally, that's not how I'd want to see his comeuppance delivered. The guy who snuck him isn't much better than he is. It's underhanded. Dude should have invited him to shoot the fair one if he took his actions personally, and handled him that way. What he did was cowardly.

That’s an absurd statement. Afro was actively assaulting innocent, weaker people. Short hair guy put an immediate stop to the assaults—he stopped a violent goon who was in the process of hurting people. The idea of a gentlemen’s duel is cute and all but his chosen strategy proved effective. I’m sure those limp-wristed fellows who were getting smacked around appreciated him jumping into action.

That’s an absurd statement. Afro was actively assaulting innocent, weaker people. Short hair guy put an immediate stop to the assaults—he stopped a violent goon who was in the process of hurting people. The idea of a gentlemen’s duel is cute and all but his chosen strategy proved effective. I’m sure those limp-wristed fellows who were getting smacked around appreciated him jumping into action.

Sucker punching people just isn't my thing.

Sucker punching people just isn't my thing.

And assaulting random weaklings in a crowd isn’t my thing. If a sucker punch stops a thug like that, I don’t really care. What matters to me is somebody stopped him.

I can't give any points to the dude that snuck him, even though Afro guy was being insufferable.

He should have squared up and taken him out the honorable way, but I guess he didn't have the heart or confidence for that.
Anyone can ko someone by hitting them when they aren’t looking. I could ko jon jones if I lined up a haymaker when he is not expecting it.

It would be nothing to brag about

Lol at fairness or honor in a street fight. It’s not a game and there are no rules.

If my friend or family is getting attacked I have no problems sucker punching/mobbing/using a weapon.
Only exception would be organized street fights at the parks, which is realistically only for teenagers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back