Cheapshotting bully gets absolutely flatlined

that is maybe first time I've seen a sucker punch that I can truly support lol

that whistling too...was that the bully doing that??? hahahaha...what a tool

wtf was the guy at the end of the longer vid talking about? was he criticizing the police? he said 'terrible...they were trained to let a guy slip into a coma, because they have no fucking idea what they are doing' or something? weird.

I would agree if it was a fair fight but the instigator wrote the rules by creating a game of suckerpunching. What happened to him was fairly within that ruleset and quickly solved the problem.

This wasn't a sport so you can neither expect nor demand gentlemanly conduct in response, it's not called for.

You're not entirely wrong. Afro should have left it alone when it was made clear his intended opponents wanted no quarrel. I don't care that he got suckered and slept, it was somewhat satisfying to watch. He was asking for trouble, and got it.

But dude who hit him when he wasn't looking gets no points.

You're not entirely wrong. Afro should have left it alone when it was made clear his intended opponents wanted no quarrel. I don't care that he got suckered and slept, it was somewhat satisfying to watch. He was asking for trouble, and got it.

But dude who hit him when he wasn't looking gets no points.

I actually agree with all of that. It wasn't about points or entertainment because it wasn't a sport. It was about ending it.

I actually agree with all of that. It wasn't about points or entertainment because it wasn't a sport. It was about ending it.

"Points" in the street.

I'm simply not impressed with sucker punches, whether or not the person deserves it.

I was working in that little food stand when this happened.

I saw people get fucked up every night. Downtown Austin is retarded.

"Points" in the street.

I'm simply not impressed with sucker punches, whether or not the person deserves it.

I'm not impressed either, but I am glad someone ended that nonsense. The purpose isn't for impressiveness-- should not even be a secondary concern at that point.

The sucker punching guy was the real piece of shit imo. Were there no friends with the afro guy?

Damn. Dude gets KTFO and then gets arrested.

I don't normally like cheap shots, but this was no normal cheap shot.

Looks like TUF legend Jamie Yeager.

Meh, the afro guy was being a bully by jabbing kids who he knew wouldnt fight back, which isnt fair........Im glad he got blind sided,,,,,he deserved it

Live by the sucker punch, die by the sucker punch. Fuck him:)

Heem sleepy.

One of the few justifiable sucker punches I've seen on film.

Sucker puncher should have confronted him , in attempt to get him to stop . Then punched him , if continues to be aggressive . But it’s street fighting no rules .

Maybe he had it coming, but, personally, that's not how I'd want to see his comeuppance delivered. The guy who snuck him isn't much better than he is. It's underhanded. Dude should have invited him to shoot the fair one if he took his actions personally, and handled him that way. What he did was cowardly.
You live in a fantasy world.

Flatlined then arrested(in a longer video). Funny watching the Mexican line him up for the bowel releasing KO and the tough guy being blinded by his own self importance.

<Oku02>

Here it is. Skip to 1:50.

how do you know it was bowel releasing? did i miss something?

Back