Cheapshotting bully gets absolutely flatlined

Well, I would have preferred if it came from a fair fight, but happy he got ko'd nonetheless, if only because of the whistling.

Well, I would have preferred if it came from a fair fight, but happy he got ko'd nonetheless, if only because of the whistling.
Yeah cocky bullies deserve everything they get. Dude in the cut was sick of it, since those pussies weren't gonna do anything.

Flatlined then arrested(in a longer video). Funny watching the Mexican line him up for the bowel releasing KO and the tough guy being blinded by his own self importance.

<Oku02>

Here it is. Skip to 1:50.

Last edited:
The guy he hit in the mouth had the best reaction. Hahaha. Why try and fight a guy like that. He wanted nothing.

Damn, Kaepernick really let himself go.

I can't give any points to the dude that snuck him, even though Afro guy was being insufferable.

He should have squared up and taken him out the honorable way, but I guess he didn't have the heart or confidence for that.

Flatlined then arrested(in a longer video). Funny watching the Mexican line him up for the bowel releasing KO and the tough guy being blinded by his own self importance.

<Oku02>

Here it is. Skip to 1:50.

That gay guy that was getting picked on is so lame though. Watch him miss a kick on the unconscious guy and stumble over

I can't give any points to the dude that snuck him, even though Afro guy was being insufferable.

He should have squared up and taken him out the honorable way, but I guess he didn't have the heart or confidence for that.

Meh, the afro guy was being a bully by jabbing kids who he knew wouldnt fight back, which isnt fair........Im glad he got blind sided,,,,,he deserved it

Meh, the afro guy was being a bully by jabbing kids who he knew wouldnt fight back, which isnt fair........Im glad he got blind sided,,,,,he deserved it

Maybe he had it coming, but, personally, that's not how I'd want to see his comeuppance delivered. The guy who snuck him isn't much better than he is. It's underhanded. Dude should have invited him to shoot the fair one if he took his actions personally, and handled him that way. What he did was cowardly.

Maybe he had it coming, but, personally, that's not how I'd want to see his comeuppance delivered. The guy who snuck him isn't much better than he is. It's underhanded. Dude should have invited him to shoot the fair one if he took his actions personally, and handled him that way. What he did was cowardly.
I do agree. It would have been much more satisfying if it was fair.......(but I still loved it!)

That was satisfying

i bet he stopped doing that whistling shit after this vid came out

fck I knew it was gonna be that guy that stepped in, he was antsy for it

Fuck fair when you’re picking a fight with someone who doesn’t want it. Plus like someone said, the whistling made it no better lol

Sucker punched.

But, if you act like this twat was then you deserve it and you really shoulda been watching your 360.

I would agree if it was a fair fight but the instigator wrote the rules by creating a game of suckerpunching. What happened to him was fairly within that ruleset and quickly solved the problem.

This wasn't a sport so you can neither expect nor demand gentlemanly conduct in response, it's not called for.

Back