Cheapest way to buy winnings

I have the C17 2.0 and Winning MS600, both velcro. I agree with Ironwolf that the Winning feel slightly tighter indeed.

The C17's feel just as comfortable as the Winnings and I actually prefer the better wrist support they offer. Only point of critizism I have is that lately small bumps and ridges are starting to form on the surface of the foam. I will try to post a pic later this week.

Kind rgds,
RG

They are similar but its hard to say because my winnings are lace up and the c17s are velcro. I think the winnings are slightly tighter.

I have the C17 2.0 and Winning MS600, both velcro. I agree with Ironwolf that the Winning feel slightly tighter indeed.

The C17's feel just as comfortable as the Winnings and I actually prefer the better wrist support they offer. Only point of critizism I have is that lately small bumps and ridges are starting to form on the surface of the foam. I will try to post a pic later this week.

Kind rgds,
RG

Thx guys. I think i'll save my money for a pair of winnings then. Maybe the c17 is not as durable (bumps on the foam).

Back