Cheapest way to buy winnings

lutwey

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
so i thought i was set with buying a cleto and a grant, after further reading and some sore knuckles i think that winning is a safer more intelligent choice despite its price. please no flaming. i have done my reading, maybe too much reading. there is just no clear way how to aquire them the cheapest way possible. so from what i gathered there are two 3 major ways to purchase winnings: America Ya (rakuten), winning usa, custom from top boxer or bill. I want the real stuff so customized glove is ruled out. In reading the entertaining thread about bill custom gloves, a guy mentioned that a non- customized winning can now be had for $230. i have no experience buying from rakuten so im a bit confused. im absolutely interested just dont know how to find one. help please i really need a glove.

Yes it seems complicate at first but it really isn't an there is no substitute for real winnings.

Go to America yeah through rakuten, choose your gear then place your order. In a day or so, a guy will email you to confirm your order, after you reply to this email, he will bill you and ship your stuff and you should have it within 10 days. Super easy and reliable, I've made 5 orders from them at this pooling and never had an issue.

you're the man dude. Ive seen most of ur vids on you tube. can the c17 be ordered without the logos. they look tacky. haha.

also is 250 pkus shipping and handling a good price?

america ya is the cheapest if you buy stock, provided they have the color/size you want.

did you have a chance to use both gloves?

does anyone know how much is the total cost of a $250 set of gloves from rakuten with all the fees accounted for?

When I bought my winning gloves, they were 238usd, all in all with shipping I want u say I pay about 255usd.

It was very reasonable.

I've also used stock winnings side by side with stock c17s if anybody has any questions or anything.

definitely, man. spill the beans. 2 people on this thread are convinced that they are up to par with winnings? whats your take?

i just couldn't take the ring to cage's aggressive logo that was designed to attract tapout wearing, red bull drinking, mohawk having guys. haha just kindling.

The c17 is a great glove, I do think it's as good as a winning but if money was an issue, I'd have zero issue USO the c17 for my main sparring glove. After using my winnings, I sort of turned my c17s into loaner gloves for when I spar people who don't have a good 16oz glove.

Now you can get the c17 in 12oz and I plan on getting year next time I'm in the states.

I had the c17, love them
But after getting a winning fg2900 and switching to boxing from Muay Thai, I ha to get the winning gloves too. I love them. I just wish I ha a custom pair like strat has.

I don't really mind the r2c logo but I would be happy with a blank love an just a cuff patch. I can also say that the new r2c logo is better than the old one which covered the entire glove.

thanks. i have tried to get a blank one no patch ,no design of any kind and they would not allow it. strato is going to talk them tomorrow, hopefully they listen to him.

When I bought my winning gloves, they were 238usd, all in all with shipping I want u say I pay about 255usd.

It was very reasonable.

Wow, that must have been awhile ago?

The c17 is a great glove, I do think it's as good as a winning but if money was an issue, I'd have zero issue USO the c17 for my main sparring glove. After using my winnings, I sort of turned my c17s into loaner gloves for when I spar people who don't have a good 16oz glove.

Now you can get the c17 in 12oz and I plan on getting year next time I'm in the states.

I had the c17, love them
But after getting a winning fg2900 and switching to boxing from Muay Thai, I ha to get the winning gloves too. I love them. I just wish I ha a custom pair like strat has.

I don't really mind the r2c logo but I would be happy with a blank love an just a cuff patch. I can also say that the new r2c logo is better than the old one which covered the entire glove.

How is the glove compartment size on both gloves?? I have very small hands, wich one do you think will fit snugier (16 oz winnings vs c17)

How is the glove compartment size on both gloves?? I have very small hands, wich one do you think will fit snugier (16 oz winnings vs c17)

They are similar but its hard to say because my winnings are lace up and the c17s are velcro. I think the winnings are slightly tighter.

Just save your money and get winnings, or you will regret it.

Back