Cheapest place to buy ON protein and creatine?

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by HockeyBjj, Oct 13, 2013.

1. HockeyBjj

HockeyBjj Putting on the foil

Really just looking for a 2lb. thing of Optinum Nutrition Whey, and I think I'm gonna try out their creatine because I've never had a problem with ON.

I can get the protein for $28 with free shipping on amazon, or walkout of the store with it for $31 at GNC (almost worth the 3 bucks not to hassle with shipping and credit cards)

300g of ON creatine for $8 amazon or $11 GNC

Anyone have a site with prices to beat these? I'd rather stick with ON for the peace of mind that what's in the container, is what's on the label. With supps that can be sketchy as we all know, and labs and personal experience have backed up ON as not being a bullshit company.

(Also, does it matter when taking creatine? Mix a scoop with a scoop of whey after the gym? Stir some in my coffee in the morning before I head out the door? I lift earlt in the AM before classes then eat breakfast after my first one, and have lunch as my biggest meal of the day (leftovers) and then I generally go to grappling club or for a run in the evening if I'm not swamped with hw/studying. My dinner is light as I'm working on dropping 10 more pounds from being stupid over the summer)

2. Gfreak

Gfreak Purple Belt

Amazon, And sometimes GroupOn.

I got 4, 300g bottles of creatine (ON) for 20$ on there. :D

and as for taking the Creatine, It doesn't matter too much WHEN you take it I don't think. As long as you take it consistently each day to keep your muscles saturated.