Cheap Jaco Clothes/Gear - Can I Get A Referral? $15 T-shirts, 40% BJJ Shorts/Hoodies

Number1Wrestler**

Green Belt
Reaction score
Ok, you may have seen a few of these threads popping up in the forums but there haven't been any in the Grappling forum so I decided to post it. I've honestly been grappling in basketball shorts for the longest time now. One of my friends had referred me to this website, where I found some cheap Hayabusa gear and decided to purchase a nice looking pair of shorts at a good price. Now I'm passing my referral link onto you guys for those who haven't heard of this site yet - maybe you'll find something you like. Jaco starts today!

I'm not gonna be like the other dishonest posters who act like they stumbled upon this website and disguise the link in their post just to get the referral - if you guys order something, $20 gets credited to my account. If you find something you like and buy it perhaps you could pass on the link to some of your friends as well. Thanks!!

Private MMA - Private Sales for the MMA fans

Also, I urge you guys not to try to say this is advertising, since I'm just pointing you guys in the direction of a website where you could get some cheap shorts or a rash guard.

Update: Jaco sale starts today and ends in three days! Check it out for 40% off shorts and hoodies, $15 t-shirts, and $10 beanies!

And if you're too lazy to sign up, there's no e-mail confirmation. You just put in the information and it takes you right to the site.

Last edited:
i have to sign up to just take a look at their products? no thanks!

Atleast you were honest, if I was planning on buying something I'd definitely go through this link

Stratamagnus wrote in his original post (in the cage fighter sale thread) that he was supplying his referral code in the link.

He didn't mention it in his second thread about the hayabusa sale, but i'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that he forgot or didn't know TOS.

How do i go about getting you a credit if i buy a couple things? What did you buy on here and how long did it take to ship?

How do i go about getting you a credit if i buy a couple things? What did you buy on here and how long did it take to ship?

Well I bought the Hayabusa shorts on sale right now. The shipping is cheap (~$5), but unfortunately it takes a long time to ship. My shorts will ship out on October 11th. So essentially you are paying less but you have to wait longer for it to ship.

In terms of referrals, all you have to do is send your referral link on your Invite page to some people you know and when their first order ships you get $20 credited to your account. Not a bad deal eh?

Well I bought the Hayabusa shorts on sale right now. The shipping is cheap (~$5), but unfortunately it takes a long time to ship. My shorts will ship out on October 11th. So essentially you are paying less but you have to wait longer for it to ship.

In terms of referrals, all you have to do is send your referral link on your Invite page to some people you know and when their first order ships you get $20 credited to your account. Not a bad deal eh?

Im not really interested in getting referrals, i was more talking about how i get you credit if i order the jacket and two rashguards?

Stratamagnus wrote in his original post (in the cage fighter sale thread) that he was supplying his referral code in the link.

He didn't mention it in his second thread about the hayabusa sale, but i'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that he forgot or didn't know TOS.

Some guy had the balls to post this in the heavies and was all like "HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS AWESOME SITE I FOUND!!!" The first response was, "Don't click the link, he's just trying to get referrals" lol

ACTUALLY, I just realized something...

You might be very honest about the referral and whatnot...

But i have a hard time believing you are number 1 wrestler....

Hahaha I certainly was far from the number 1 wrestler in back in High School, I really regret making this username lol...If I could do it over it would be BJJ related

Im not really interested in getting referrals, i was more talking about how i get you credit if i order the jacket and two rashguards?

Oh, well in that case all you have to do is sign up using the link I provided in the original post and order your items like normal, and that will get me the referral. Thanks so much!

Thanks. It was honestly me just being a moron. I won't be making a follow-up thread for the upcoming sales because I don't want to make any trouble. I'll probably just stick something in my signature that people can PM me if they're interested.

i have to sign up to just take a look at their products? no thanks!

I seen this website a few days ago and I thought the same thing. However, curiosity killed the cat and I signed up. It's definitely worth it. It seems like they have sales from a specific company every couple weeks and the sales are huge. Up to 45% off. It's def worth it.

Back