Media Chavez Sr. blasts Jr. for being an Instathot.

I can see it coming already, a reality tv series called La Familia Chavez

I can see it coming already, a reality tv series called La Familia Chavez

Might be fun if he really curses that much on the daily, could barely understand him though looks like they were recording with a fucking Motorola Razor.

Chavez Sr. contemplating how late is too late to abort your kid.

Maybe he shouldn't of spent much of Jr.'s childhood whoring and drinking. Maybe then Jr. wouldn't have been so entitled his entire career. I mean, this was basically the type example the kid grew up with, no?

Maybe Junior should call him out.

Maybe he shouldn't of spent much of Jr.'s childhood whoring and drinking. Maybe then Jr. wouldn't have been so entitled his entire career. I mean, this was basically the type example the kid grew up with, no?
Your user name doesnt fit your opinions. Live and let live, or stay in church.

I don’t get the whole reality TV thing? There is no way I’m talking like that to my kids in front of an audience regardless of how much is for show or true. I would never want them to feel betrayed by me.

Lmao in México its almost a meme how Chavez Sr trashes his sons in and out of the ring

I don’t get the whole reality TV thing? There is no way I’m talking like that to my kids in front of an audience regardless of how much is for show or true. I would never want them to feel betrayed by me.
This. The shit is bizarre

I would never want them to feel betrayed by me.
This kid shit on his father's name and has no balls

If anyone is betrayed it's Sr

I’m all for pointing and laughing at Jr but there are reasons for his silly behavior.

I don’t get the whole reality TV thing?
It's something that shrewd businessmen came up with when they realized that even regular TV wasn't quite stupid enough for some people out there.

The weirdest part for me is the dude's almost 34, its not like he's 21 or something lol

Back