Chavez Jr. vs. Badou Jack CANCELLED

Though I agree Jack has improved , we're basing that on him fighting Groves and Dirrell. Assuming we see a half decent version of Junior, we'll get a guy who throws a lot of punches, is a lot bigger and takes a shot well. Yes, Chavez got KO'd by Fonfara but that was at 175.

Jack is too stationary and too upright. I think he's a good fight for Junior. He's chinny too.

Possibly. Chavez who takes it seriously probably works Badou, but Badou has gotten pretty decent I think.

Honestly. If chavez takes this seriously imo he will win. Crazy to say but Badou is just not that good.

Possibly. Chavez who takes it seriously probably works Badou, but Badou has gotten pretty decent I think.

Honestly. If chavez takes this seriously imo he will win. Crazy to say but Badou is just not that good.

Yeah but he's not taking it seriously. He already blew off training camp to go spend time playing in the sand on a beach somewhere and by all accounts he hasn't gone back yet. That is assuming his trainer will even want him back.

Chavez sucks though. Last good win was against Andy Lee who he freaking dwarfed and that was 4 years ago. Now that he's fighting guys his own size, he looks completely pedestrian. Cause that's what he is

Chavez sucks though. Last good win was against Andy Lee who he freaking dwarfed and that was 4 years ago. Now that he's fighting guys his own size, he looks completely pedestrian. Cause that's what he is
He's probably the bigger guy vs Jack though.

I would never bet on Chavez Jr whenever he's up against someone at the top level. If you don't have the hunger and dedication you'll never come out on top.

hes bigger than Jack. Im not saying its a slam dunk by any means. I just think Chavez is better than Jack.

Yeah, no one can predict for sure how Junior will show up.

I'm through hoping that he'll show up in shape and ready but assuming we get a decent version of Junior, I think he beats Jack.

I don't know what he can even do in boxing anymore. He lost 2 of his last 5 fights(should have been 3 since Vera scorched him in their first meeting)and he can't cut enough weight anymore to give himself the size advantage he needs to win fights.

I can't think of another fighter I had such high hopes for and ended up really truly disliking as much as this kid. When he first started out he reminded of his pops and I was rooting for him big time. Then he quickly started with his constant crying outside and inside the ring. Has anyone ever complained even half as much as he does during fights? Seriously, in some fights he cries more then he actually fights. It was hilarious to see him getting tagged against Fonfara while he was complaining again and again. His outside the ring drama and consistent lack or work ethic is astonishing. Remember how he called Tony Weeks racist after the Martinez fight? I just don't get it. I gave up hoping he gets his act together and fights and now I just watch for the spectacle and hope he loses regardless of who he fights.

JR has looked like absolute trash in the few training camp video's I've seen of his online.

I don't even care. chavez jr needs to go away and stop embarrassing his family.

His father was overrated by many, but he always showed up to fight. I can't stand laziness in fighters. If your heart isn't in it anymore, it's time to retire before you end up like RJJ.

Very little to like about Jr.

Jack should go for the unification with DeGale. That would be an awesome fight. A rematch with Groves would be good as well.

First he abandons his training camp to "go running" now this, change your last name while you're at it.

xv4udsfsdrgu1sdunli0.gif

Back