Chatting with a Virtuous Pedophile ...

The leftists PROMISED they wouldn’t try to normalize pedophilia.

they lied. They also normalized young boys stripping on stage for homosexual men at gay bars.

Leftism is evil. It’s gotta be fought.

Where are they normalizing pedophilia?

Bold : And conservatives drool over prepubescent girls strutting around in skimpy outfits and makeup in beauty pageants?

"Leftism is evil. It’s gotta be fought" God you're such an edgelord millennial.

033bdaf8-008d-48cd-8c9c-cf7c853b0e66_text.gif

I'm guessing not all leftists support pedophiles, either. Incredible, to think hundreds of millions of people don't think exactly the same.

I'm guessing not all leftists support pedophiles, either. Incredible, to think hundreds of millions of people don't think exactly the same.

Yup, so making generalizations about one group or another, such as you did here, is in error.

Yup, so making generalizations about one group or another, such as you did here, is in error.

Oh, aren't you precious. I reacted to his hyperbole with a hyperbolic question, hence the question mark at the end, and, you know, the hyperbole.

Being a pedophile

They should be eradicated on sight

So you're promoting government execution for thought crimes? Should people in general, or more specifically, posters on here who speak about the need to rise up violently against the government be executed for treason or terrorism?

Oh, aren't you precious.

Thanks! I get that a lot.

I reacted to his hyperbole with a hyperbolic question, hence the question mark at the end, and, you know, the hyperbole

Ok there's where we miscommunicated. I didn't notice the "bold" you added to his quote. And thought you meant "bold" statement in your reply.

I do agree with @Happy Man however, but we can agree to disagree there as far as I;m concerned.

So you're promoting government execution for thought crimes? Should people in general, or more specifically, posters on here who speak about the need to rise up violently against the government be executed for treason or terrorism?

we can ban pit bulls that never bit anyone in Denver because of the potential and the history but we can’t ban people who openly admit to being attracted to children??

Thanks! I get that a lot.

Ok there's where we miscommunicated. I didn't notice the "bold" you added to his quote. And thought you meant "bold" statement in your reply.

I do agree with @Happy Man however, but we can agree to disagree there as far as I;m concerned.

Bold : Which part?

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/arti...smith/77-bca5515c-7bf5-4b71-99e8-b2f9462a89dc

This guy is basically a blueprint for pedos. Was out of prison for 3 weeks on child sex charges and lured an 8 year old girl out of a Walmart. Raped her so badly the medical examiner broke down crying on the witness stand describing the damage he'd done and strangled her so hard her eyes bled. Tried blaming the whole thing on being high on crack.

If you give these sick fucks a chance, odds are all of their stories turn out like this.
]

That is so sick and sad. I hope that fucker fried painfully.

Bold : Which part?

The part in his quote that you bolded.

we can ban pit bulls that never bit anyone in Denver because of the potential and the history but we can’t ban people who openly admit to being attracted to children??

They're animals, they're not humans. Wow.

Humans have rights. If you're going to start murdering humans for thoughts they don't act on, well, I don't generally take the inane stance many ""conservatives"" have on here, but that's a slippery fucking slope.

Punish the actions, treat the people with thoughts. It's no different from schizophrenia or something like that. I'd much rather have everyone who is attracted to children come forward and seek treatment than sit quiet and stew in their disturbed mind before they act out on it.

They're animals, they're not humans. Wow.

Humans have rights. If you're going to start murdering humans for thoughts they don't act on, well, I don't generally take the inane stance many ""conservatives"" have on here, but that's a slippery fucking slope.

Punish the actions, treat the people with thoughts. It's no different from schizophrenia or something like that. I'd much rather have everyone who is attracted to children come forward and seek treatment than sit quiet and stew in their disturbed mind before they act out on it.

it’s just as illegal to murder animals as it is people

Where are they normalizing pedophilia?

Bold : And conservatives drool over prepubescent girls strutting around in skimpy outfits and makeup in beauty pageants?

"Leftism is evil. It’s gotta be fought" God you're such an edgelord millennial.

dude! they bring on the young drag queen strippers onto Ellen and then the today show and applaud their activity. Normalizing.

and white liberals being their kids to be influenced by drags in drag queen story hours all over America.

single moms vote democratic. Single moms parade their daughters around at those pageants.

we should actually look into legally banning those pageants. The fine line between being “cute” for a pageant and what’s going on now has been destroyed.

Leftism IS EVIL, and will be fought. A new Millenia doesnt come around often. The devil is making his play. He already has the leftist leaders mocking Christ and hating his followers. They celebrate the dark sacrifice of abortion. They support all that is unholy and wrong.

lol you’d be the first to accuse the founding fathers of terrorism.

fighting an evil wicked government is just is it not?

And quit giving cover to pedos

Back