Chatting with a Virtuous Pedophile ...

There needs to be a place for them to be put away from society like the Catholics do with their pervert priests.
They don't put them away, they cover it up and move them to a new church everytime rumors starts spreading. Pedos priest were allowed to keep working with kids for years or decades while bishops were receiving complaints.
And I talk about very recent stuff (post 2010).

t does seem like something that's not been properly researched, whether its purely an attraction to kids or based on some kind of desire for power over someone.

Not differentiating between them and actual child abusers though is likely not helpful though and probably helps to make sure more of them become the latter.

The whole desire for power thing is overblown imo, I can see it as a secondary but it being a primary motivation is likely only pathological in nature.

The power talk is part of a feminist narrative attempting to remove evolutionary explanations of tape I believe.

You can have power over any sexual object, regardless of age or agency and sexual desires are not logical in their formation. I just don't buy it.

The "kill them/castrate them/put them in jail forever" is why pedophiles basically never seek treatment before offending. I'm sure it makes you feel morally superior but it doesn't make kids any safer.

No one gets to choose what turns them on, and as long as it stays between consenting adults or in the realm of fantasy no one should be persecuted for it.

On the one hand its fucked up they are born like that.

And On the other hand they still deserve to get shot and i have stab on sight policy if hes a known kid hunter.

Complicated stuff
Wait how does he deserve to get shot? I thought the term "virtuous pedophile" means he never acts on his urges.

So they never hurt anyone even though it means denying themselves the one thing they were born attracted to. I think that makes them good people and I feel very bad for them that they were born with that attraction.

I'd tag the known sherpedos in here but they always report me.

Wait how does he deserve to get shot? I thought the term "virtuous pedophile" means he never acts on his urges.

So they never hurt anyone even though it means denying themselves the one thing they were born attracted to. I think that makes them good people and I feel very bad for them that they were born with that attraction.

I do think though the issue with paedophilia is that it also crosses into the desire to have some kind of "other" hate figure, as racism, homophobia, etc have become less accepted I think the pedo has increasingly shifted into that role.

Actual child abuse should obviously be punished but it seems a lot of people are more driven by the desire to "go after the weirdo" which applies whether they've acted on their desires or not.

I don't think that's very helpful personally as it probably just sends more of these people underground and indeed when it comes to actual abusers theres a massive over focus on the "weirdo loner" and a massive underfocus on abuse in families and in religion, childcare, etc that accounts for the vast majority of child abuse.

Thats why i wrote a known guy.

If it was a guy who doesnt act then he would be an unknown one.

I was at work so i was lazy to write more clear lol

Have to agree there. I love goth chicks, I don’t love underage kids.

In fact, I should make a goddamn Goth Chick Celebration Thread. The Sherdog view of someone like me, whose scrawny ass weighed like 125 fucking pounds in high school, is that I’d be doomed to live as a lonely incel. But goth chicks love that shit. If you’re a manlet in the goth/industrial scene, you get laid no doubt.
Goth chicks are doing virtuous work, as far as I’m concerned.
{<tongue}

It's too bad so many of them are fatties.

Yeah I have zero sympathy for these fucking degenerates. I would go 100% neanderthal and lose all my rationality if one of them touched my niece or nephew. They can fucking die for all I care. Or, a more decent solution, have them chemically castrated. Fucking pedos.

Worst babysitter job interview ever.

I'm not talking about the freaks and them incels. I'm talking about normal, average guys. When I was growing up goths and older chicks were what turned me on, so naturally that's who I went with. So I'm not buying any of this dude's I just look at them shit. He's a guy. There's no way he's gone his entire life without fucking the thing he's most attracted to.

Did you rape them? Because if not your analogy makes no sense.

Scary to think that there are guys like that and we usually don’t know who they are until they get caught.

I'm not talking about the freaks and them incels. I'm talking about normal, average guys. When I was growing up goths and older chicks were what turned me on, so naturally that's who I went with. So I'm not buying any of this dude's I just look at them shit. He's a guy. There's no way he's gone his entire life without fucking the thing he's most attracted to.

If you knew there was a serious chance you could do hard time, perhaps even get killed in prison, for banging a goth chick you may have been able to find the self-control you needed to not bang a goth chick. Just a hunch.

Scary to think that there are guys like that and we usually don’t know who they are until they get caught.

It's too bad all pedos aren't missing a limb. Then we could at least narrow it down a lot.

I have bad news for you guys

kUPAyzj.png

Study it, like anything else. If you don't study it then you can't fix the underlying cause, or learn how to deter the scenarios that create the outcome. You can't cure cancer by screaming at it. You can't handle ptsd by punishing it.

It's a perversion. You breed it out of society as much as possible. When the lights go out, wanting to have sex with little children has no evolutionary benefit. It's worthless. Don't coddle them.

I have bad news for you guys

kUPAyzj.png
14 and on doesn't surprise me. They've had their period a couple years and 1/4th the girls going into the 9th grade had had willing sex when I was younger. Pre-pubescent is pedophilia. 13-15 is poor implulse control, bad decision making, and inappropriate perversion for guys over 21 to partake in, imo, even if legal.

Back