Chart Trump holds up to crowd was from David Duke

So are people denying that the information was correct, or are they only made that a racist called her out on it?

I think someone said it's not correct higher on the last page but I haven't checked it out myself.

The real problem here is just how often he's simply reproducing the propaganda of others with minimal investigation or alterations. Even if the information is true and I don't know if it is...why is it simply a reproduction of someone else's work?

That speaks to a back office that's basically being lazy. They see something they like and they just run with it. Not to lump the Melania speech into the same boat but it's pretty close, just wholesale theft of other people's intellectual output.

David Duke makes great points despite his KKK affiliation over 30 years ago. I'd prefer him over the candidates we have now and he's dead on about the Zionists.

David Duke makes great points despite his KKK affiliation over 30 years ago. I'd prefer him over the candidates we have now and he's dead on about the Zionists.
Yeah and Mussolini made the trains run on time and Hitler did wonders for the unemployment problem. And saying anything like "dead on about the Zionists" paints you as just the kind of person Trump would be proud of. Way to go.

Yeah and Mussolini made the trains run on time and Hitler did wonders for the unemployment problem. And saying anything like "dead on about the Zionists" paints you as just the kind of person Trump would be proud of. Way to go.

At first glance I thought it said Auschwitz belt, but you definitely caught a fish. If Adolf Hitler was running against Trump or Hillary, he has my vote. There's a great chance we wouldn't agree on WW2. Trumps a goofball compared to Duke and Hitler.

So? Is this another attempt at trying your hardest to tie him to the KKK?, why yes it is...i hope that sign he held up was from Duke, and i hope he wins the presidency just to make it sting even more..

"People are saying" that trump is the biggest financial backer of the KKK, which is why he won't release his tax returns.

I don't know, but that's what people are saying and also on the internet.

Back