Chart Trump holds up to crowd was from David Duke

I saw this funny picture a few weeks ago that said: "Donald Trump has been in the public eye for over 30 years, and has never been accused of being a racist...until he ran against Hillary and the democrats" or something close to that....couldn't find the picture so i paraphrased it as it is so apt in this thread

That's funny. His company has had numerous lawsuits for civil rights violations and a former employee wrote a book that quoted Trump as using the "n word" back in the 90's. Plus, that was all before claimed a judge wasn't fit to reside over his Trump U case because of his Mexican heritage.

Said the guy that basically accused Trump of being a white supremacists. Too funny.

You don;t have the guy. You can despise him all you want but when you start playing racism accusastion game that is a different story
Just look at these clowns...it's like they know that Hillary is evil, but are applauding the fact..fucking weird people man..
hillarydemon_zpsvdzczesx.png

"Wurr Donald Drumpf hurr racist KKK derf"

I can't take these people seriously anymore..I get why people don't like Trump, i really do...but to act like HilLiary is somehow better is nuts. She has literally stood against almost every one of their pet "causes" at some point in her career..awful person. No wonder so many Democrats refused to vote for her

Oh yes. Didn't take long for Sen. Byrd to come into this thread. The guy was in the KKK in the 40's. Left the group in the 50's and spent decades apologizing and working with minorities in a 50 year congressional career. Even being honored by the NAACP.

Obviously the same thing.

You are right. Silly me

Trump didn't kiss a white supremacist.

He just held up a sign that one sent him on Twitter that someone else made.

Do you know how many people send him stuff on Twitter? 300 people could have sent him the same chart. Not every tweet gets looked at

Even David Duke is up on the memes. It's time to shut it down.

He seems to have bizarrely decided Duke was a part of his campaign when he started running against Hillary.

I'm almost willing to give credence to the "Trump is a Clinton plant to assure victory" theory, as crazy as that is.
I thought he denounced Duke repeatedly and the media stuck to it well passed its sell by date?.. either way, no one wants someone with a name like David Duke attached to their campaign..also, in regards to what you said about Trump handing the win to Clinton, i heard that before...but at Trumps age, what could she offer than would be better than POTUS?, thats a different kind of legacy..and with Trumps ego, i would bet that he himself, really does want to win the presidency..that would be "Yuge" or whatever

That's funny. His company has had numerous lawsuits for civil rights violations and a former employee wrote a book that quoted Trump as using the "n word" back in the 90's. Plus, that was all before claimed a judge wasn't fit to reside over his Trump U case because of his Mexican heritage.

All that is, is a testimony to how low this is getting "he was alleged to have said the "n" word, twenty years ago"...hmmm, thats hardly damning..especially when you consider what he's up against.

berniejew_zpsn5yhjp9l.jpg

All that is, is a testimony to how low this is getting "he was alleged to have said the "n" word, twenty years ago"...hmmm, thats hardly damning..especially when you consider what he's up against.

There were multiple witnesses to Hillary saying that. People also accuse Bill of rape, Hillary and Bill having people murdered, and Hillary verbally attacking rape victims. If accusations (according to Kill Kill) are automatically true then these must be true also

Black Lives Matter and their rhetoric is far more dangerous than David "Who?" Duke. Yet Hillary kowtows to them. A vote for her is a vote for 4 (really 8) more years of emboldening and legitimating the hate group known as BLM.

ummm can't help but notice that you completely avoided the several civil rights violations his company has been taken to court for and claiming a judge was not fit due to his heritage. Dodge noted.

There were multiple witnesses to Hillary saying that. People also accuse Bill of rape, Hillary and Bill having people murdered, and Hillary verbally attacking rape victims. If accusations (according to Kill Kill) are automatically true then these must be true also
Some seriously selective memory's on display..it's fucking pathetic

yes there is. You and Hans are the worst offenders.

Of what? He said that about the mexican judge and did have a suit against his corporation in 1973 that they settled, The accusation is that his corporation (of real estate) told black people that they didn;t have anything available at the moment

ummm can't help but notice that you completely avoided the several civil rights violations his company has been taken to court for and claiming a judge was not fit due to his heritage. Dodge noted.
Yeah, "note" that dodge...see if i give a fuck. You have the internet, you have the information...you know that what you're doing is wrong. Quit pretending that you care and that you're somehow one of the "good guys", saving America from the dreaded Drumpf..

Yeah, "note" that dodge...see if i give a fuck. You have the internet, you have the information...you know that what you're doing is wrong. Quit pretending that you care and that you're somehow one of the "good guys", saving America from the dreaded Drumpf..

LOL butthurt also noted.

if Donald trump wanted to be more credible he would distance himself from people like David duke.

Then he could, with a clear conscious, call out Hillary on her accepting money from the worlds worst human rights violators.

Both these candidates are pure garbage. It's almost like we're living in a parallel world called the twilight zone.

Well, was he found guilty in court?

if Donald trump wanted to be more credible he would distance himself from people like David duke.

Then he could, with a clear conscious, call out Hillary on her accepting money from the worlds worst human rights violators.

Both these candidates are pure garbage. It's almost like we're living in a parallel world called the twilight zone.

He is distanced from Duke. He isn't bringing him on stage or pandering to the KKK.

Hillary is actually the one parading racists around and pandering to them but it is OK because they aren't white

yes there is. You and Hans are the worst offenders.
You just do what you are doing...desperately reach for anything to hammer Trump with, and sit there and pretend that KilLiary is somehow good..i bet i can find a lot more proven BAD things on Cunton than you can Trump...are you up for that?

Back