Chart Trump holds up to crowd was from David Duke

Diamond Jim

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Well at least they photoshopped the jewi...errrr.....sheriff star off it.

Well at least they photoshopped the jewi...errrr.....sheriff star off it.

So what. I doubt Duke put that together. Someone else likely made it.

694940094001_5076780807001_080916-clinton-rally3-1280.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

So? Is this another attempt at trying your hardest to tie him to the KKK?, why yes it is...i hope that sign he held up was from Duke, and i hope he wins the presidency just to make it sting even more..

Yeah his interests and opinions align strongly with those of white supremacists, and it's no surprise they end up with many of the same materials.

The Orlando shooter's dad in a Hillary rally in Florida. He said he was invited to the rally but the Clinton campaign later denied it after initially ignoring the question.

That's pretty gross, an Islamic terrorists father ffs..

LOL the butthurt deflection squad is already in the house I see.

Yeah his interests and opinions align strongly with those of white supremacists, and it's no surprise they end up with many of the same materials.

Did somebody say white supremacist?

hqdefault.jpg

Yeah and the Orlando shooter and his dad were both democrats and Hillary supporters. I guess their interests line up strongly with Hillary too

The butt Hillary is strong in this thread. It's Mark Hunt Butt Drop level.

hqdefault.jpg

Yeah and the Orlando shooter and his dad were both democrats and Hillary supporters. I guess their interests line up strongly with Hillary too
You behave like a 19 year old social justice warrior at a community college.

Both these candidates are such horse shit it isn't even funny.

The people in this Country have no chance

Wow if that's true information Hillary really owes these middle eastern players some favors.

Wow if that's true information Hillary really owes these middle eastern players some favors.
Well yeah. Duke has obviously been turned by the JDL and is now strawmanning antisemitism to lay social media traps for the Trump campaign. They wrote the instructions behind their beards.

I saw this funny picture a few weeks ago that said: "Donald Trump has been in the public eye for over 30 years, and has never been accused of being a racist...until he ran against Hillary and the democrats" or something close to that....couldn't find the picture so i paraphrased it as it is so apt in this thread

hqdefault.jpg
Yep. So what that he can't seem to figure out that he needs to distance himself from David Duke or anything associated with the man.
Donald Trump is unworthy of the Presidency.

You behave like a 19 year old social justice warrior at a community college.

Said the guy that basically accused Trump of being a white supremacists. Too funny.

You don;t have the guy. You can despise him all you want but when you start playing racism accusastion game that is a different story

I saw this funny picture a few weeks ago that said: "Donald Trump has been in the public eye for over 30 years, and has never been accused of being a racist...until he ran against Hillary and the democrats" or something close to that....couldn't find the picture so i paraphrased it as it is so apt in this thread
He seems to have bizarrely decided Duke was a part of his campaign when he started running against Hillary.

I'm almost willing to give credence to the "Trump is a Clinton plant to assure victory" theory, as crazy as that is.

hqdefault.jpg

Oh yes. Didn't take long for Sen. Byrd to come into this thread. The guy was in the KKK in the 40's. Left the group in the 50's and spent decades apologizing and working with minorities in a 50 year congressional career. Even being honored by the NAACP.

Obviously the same thing.

Back