Chart for muscles used in bjj?

Sloth

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I found this video earlier and thought it was pretty cool and it got me wondering if there is anything like it for bjj? Or maybe some kind of charts or studies or something on te most common muscle groups used and the contributing groups, etc... I guess some of it's obvious, but I figure it would be cool to see if there's anything like

It would be pretty similar with less emphasis on the quadriceps and more emphasis in upper body strength.

I was thinking something similar, maybe with more emphasis on hamstrings and lower abdominal muscles too

my lower back is always sore after BJJ and shoulders

lol they just list basically every major muscle group in the body

I guess I`d depend on your style too. When I work from the bottom my forearms seem to get the biggest workout.

lol they just list basically every major muscle group in the body

Because judo uses pretty much all the muscles in the body, the chart shows which muscles are auxiliary, which ones are support and which ones actually produce the force. Not which muscles are used.

That's awesome I'd like to know what show that is from, they'll probably have other martial arts on it. Anyone know?

ask any unfit white belt haha
being one I can say my entire upper back
calves
upper arms
and abs
and obviously chest

They do list every muscle in the body, but how they organize their function is the interesting part

Back