Charlie Z: I punked Chuck Liddle in front of his family

That sucker punch was bad. But what about this retards that jumped inside. 2 or 3 on 1. Freaking cowards.

Theres a better video of it on Youtube with a better angle. It was just one dude who got in and F'd Charlie up bad.

[YT]t0xkyhbs85E[/YT]

Bulltshit, dad. Why do you follow him around and enable his retarded hobby? Try getting him some help.

Gotta agree.

Assuming it was true, that his father did pay to have the boxer come in.

I do give him props he came out swinging on Wilder and took more shots then I think I could lol.

How does this complete tool even get into these gyms. His wigger/fake thug attitude should prevent anyone from even giving him the time of day.

He puts all you sherdoggers to shame.

Easily one of the best online trolls alive.
The dude is known by pro boxers and most hardcore boxing fans because of his trolling skills.
He never breaks character, and is willing to take an ass beating from professional fighters to maintain his character.

One of the P4P best trolls alive.

I wonder how much money he makes from youtube, assuming he's a partner.

Never heard of him, but I figure he's sorta the Renato Laranja of boxing?

Nah, Renato Laranja is a character invented and played by a professional actor Rhasaan Orange. It's a joke.

Charlie Z is a mentally ill guy who actually thinks that he's a badass boxer. The dude was posting on a forum that I frequent and was constantly calling out another poster.

i just won my first MMA debut marc 26 against a bJJ guy named jason urbisci... I won UD VIA Striker. a guy named Jimmy james reccomended this website for me but ye this is my victory video

YouTube - The OFFICIAL CHARLIE Z VICTORY INTERVIEW!

14e17de.png

Seems like he has legit mental issues

Chuck just didn't want his family to see blood. He only does that if he is getting paid.

I've seen the Wilder video, and IMO Wilder didn't even come close to Ko'ing Charlie, and didn't really beat him up .. in fact Charlie was still talking sh*t after the fight was over

then went on youtube and challenged Wilder to a rematch

**After watching Charlie sucker punch Floyd Sr. I really don't see why any pro athlete of prominence would waste time challenging Charlie to a fight

you can step in sh*t or walk around it, and when it comes to Charlie, why step to his level and into the sh*t when you can walk around it

Nah, Renato Laranja is a character invented and played by a professional actor Rhasaan Orange. It's a joke.

Charlie Z is a mentally ill guy who actually thinks that he's a badass boxer. The dude was posting on a forum that I frequent and was constantly calling out another poster.

Cracks me up how Renato is a joke, but you don't think Charlie isn't.

He puts Renato to shame. P4P one of the best trolls period.

I've seen the Wilder video, and IMO Wilder didn't even come close to Ko'ing Charlie, and didn't really beat him up .. in fact Charlie was still talking sh*t after the fight was over

then went on youtube and challenged Wilder to a rematch

**After watching Charlie sucker punch Floyd Sr. I really don't see why any pro athlete of prominence would waste time challenging Charlie to a fight

you can step in sh*t or walk around it, and when it comes to Charlie, why step to his level and into the sh*t when you can walk around it

He didn't want to get up off the floor after the first punch, how was he not beat up? Was Wilder supposed to gnp the shit out of him? Charlie was clearly done and didn't want to get up after the first shot.

Did you hear what his former manager and dad have said? Both said that he's sick in the head.

The guys is clearly deranged, severely delusional

Never heard of this loser before. Respect to the iceman.

Sociopathic attention whore.. It's a good thing he's going to be repeatedly shit kicked his whole ''career''.

He puts all you sherdoggers to shame.

Easily one of the best online trolls alive.
The dude is known by pro boxers and most hardcore boxing fans because of his trolling skills.
He never breaks character, and is willing to take an ass beating from professional fighters to maintain his character.

One of the P4P best trolls alive.

I wonder how much money he makes from youtube, assuming he's a partner.

You mean he puts guys like you, who want to be guys like him, to shame? How much money could this idiot possibly be making off of this bullshit to justify the things that he's done?

he's so amazing that he gets people to fight him and proceeds to get KTFO

so amazing indeed

Charlie* Z reminds me of Emjay

Last edited:
Back