Charlie Z: I punked Chuck Liddle in front of his family

Believe it or not, the state of Arkansas actually issued Charlie Zelenoff a professional boxing license. Back in 2008, a two-bit promoter named Stacy Goodson flew him from Los Angeles to Arkansas (on a redeye, lol) to fight Andrew Hartley (1-13 pro record, at that time).

This happened:

[YT]9Wc_9_fjjnw[/YT]

I figured Charlie would be dead or institutionalized by now

I googled Charlie z and hit images and I got something unexpected but way better and more talented... Do it and u will see

I really think he's doing an Andy Kauffman kind of thing.

This guy is trash, the lowest form of scum on earth.....

Wow..........

I'm so bummed im at work and cannot view this video now.

Who's Chuck Liddle? I did a google image search for "chuck liddle" and this guy came up . . .

Liddle_2.jpg

. . . is he someone we're supposed to know?

That's Prime Chuck, yeah. Bad lookin dude he was, too. And Charlie Z punked his ass, unbelievable. Cain ducking Charlie Z.

I remember seeing something about him on Sherdog a few years ago. My memory is a bit rusty, but I remembered seeing some video of him boxing a guy and he stopped and was saying something like "I"m a body boxer only dogg", or something like that.... can't believe the guy is still around.

Apparently I've been slacking on my internet use because I don't think I've ever heard of this guy. Interesting "truth" video though, and by interesting I mean very sad. Poor guy lol.

Apparently I've been slacking on my internet use because I don't think I've ever heard of this guy. Interesting "truth" video though, and by interesting I mean very sad. Poor guy lol.

I feel sorry for his pops. Seems like a legit nice guy.

Deontay Wilder knocked this guy down twice. It was beautiful.
[YT]gue3Ogt4e8Y[/YT]

"he is sick, his mother had some psychological problems" - his dad

"he is sick, his mother had some psychological problems" - his dad

Bulltshit, dad. Why do you follow him around and enable his retarded hobby? Try getting him some help.

Chuck had his wife and kid with him and this guy starts trouble with him and chuck doesn't want any of it. Then he brags about it..?! What a ****. Chucks a legend.

Chuck just didn't want his family to see blood. He only does that if he is getting paid.

Back