Charlie Sheen Asks God to Kill Trump to Top Off 2016

dfoster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.charismanews.com/us/62125-charlie-sheen-asks-god-to-kill-trump-to-top-off-2016
Debbie Reynolds, Carrie Fisher, George Michael, David Bowie, Prince, Antonin Scalia, Mother Mary Angelica—the list includes just a few of 2016's notable deaths. Charlie Sheen would like to add one more: Donald Trump.

"Dear God; Trump next, please! Trump next, please! Trump next, please! Trump next, please! Trump next, please! Trump next, please!" Sheen tweeted.
Later, he tweeted: "the media's reaction to last night's tweet, is inanely emblematic of the panoramic timorousness, draped vastly and wantonly across any and all expressions of hope or joy, that we now dare to publish or impart. oh, and by the way, i was talking to God, not you. c.s."
In 2015, he shared he was HIV-positive. Before that, Sheen went on multiple drug-induced rants and rages.

Charlie-Sheen-Blue-Shirt.JPG

lol, Sheen doesn't look too well now does he?

Isn't it funny when Hollywood degenerates think their opinion matters.

Trump must be doing something right if that degenerate hates him

I'm surprised Trump didn't tweet something along the lines of "I'm not the one with AIDS"

Well, asking god for something doesn't exactly have a good track record so Trump should be safe.

Wishing for the death of the Head of State. Nice.
In civilized countries, this kind of tweet is punishable by death.

I'm surprised Trump didn't tweet something along the lines of "I'm not the one with AIDS"

My first thought as well: Charlie's more likely to go down for the dirt nap than Trump given their respective lifestyles.

Sheen does seem to have a good connection to god though.

How else can we explain he's still alive?

We sure this isn't Martin, his dad?
I can see Martin saying this, but Charlie is nutty as squirrel shit, and I'd've thought he'd be a Trumptard.

Well, Sheen, God gave you aids, I don't think he's taking your calls. Try Santa next year.

inanely emblematic of the panoramic timorousness, draped vastly and wantonly across any and all expressions

What kind of drugs was he on?

Lol @ this guy asking God for anything

God abandoned your AIDS riddled walking corpse years ago pal

Lol @ this guy asking God for anything

God abandoned your AIDS riddled walking corpse years ago pal
God still loves Charlie Sheen no matter what, but there are always consequences of our sin.

Back