Charles Oliviera is El Cucuy Mk 2 - He gonna f--- you up

Charles has not shown that he has heart though. When has he had do dig deep and come back from adversity to win a fight? It seems like when the going gets tough he folds. He has skills to be champ, but I haven't seen him show the heart of a champion.

Charles has not shown that he has heart though. When has he had do dig deep and come back from adversity to win a fight? It seems like when the going gets tough he folds. He has skills to be champ, but I haven't seen him show the heart of a champion.

Well I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for now.....but yeah I take your point.

Not as wild but the pressure is there - it's an evolution...mk 2 my friend. He absorbs less damage.

Not sure I've ever seen Oliveira win a fight with pressure. They aren't really the same.

Win streak isn't that great in all honesty dude. Ferguson, weight drained Lee - bunch of journeymen. This is a much taller task than any of those guys.

An over the hill and broken Ferguson, he took the beating of his life from Justin... I'm not impressed.

Back