Media Charles Olivera reaches 6 Million Followers!!!

I keep picturing Charles as a car salesman with his wide smile and huge bright teeth.
Teeth? Like clean/white/straight teeth?
You know who Prince Charles is? The most famous Charles ?

It feels good to know he is champ. It’s almost similar to when Aldo became WEC/UFC champ.

He was overjoyed. I love the raw emotion & running into the crowd. Like a big kid experiencing his dream.

Lol hater. That was about as good a left hook as possible. Not many would shake that one off. Don’t be that guy. Guy has 28 fights and has been only been out like that against pitbull. Why is he mr glass chin suddenly?

LOL, was just kidding, but with an element of truth. I was disappointed how it ended like that. I like seeing Chandler fight though cause he brings it.

LOL, was just kidding, but with an element of truth. I was disappointed how it ended like that. I like seeing Chandler fight though cause he brings it.
I like seeing chandler too and I think he matches up well with a lot of top ten guys. It’s gonna be an awesome few years. Khabib is an mma master but I feel like the division wasn’t nearly as active as it could have been so I’m okay with him retiring.

I like seeing chandler too and I think he matches up well with a lot of top ten guys. It’s gonna be an awesome few years. Khabib is an mma master but I feel like the division wasn’t nearly as active as it could have been so I’m okay with him retiring.

With Kabib gone, I see the belt experiencing musical chairs until Islam gets it.

He's now 1.1 I sometimes look at a fighter's following before and after a mega fight, usually increase by a lot in a championship bout.

DYYPMMR.jpg

Love this guy been calling him a champ for awhile

Back