Charles Oliveira's stand up game has been exposed

Great fighter, but he's definetely vulnerable on the standup. We might see the belt change several times between the top 5

Yeah, the head movement of Charles need be improved, but he had dodge Chandler jab and Tko him. Moreover, he haves a degree of movimentation. It just need get a slightly better, isn't necessary that he becomes Domick.

Man , you are a very serious Islam fan .You have a ton of posts since 2019 and almost , if not everything you post is about Islam , and somehow you always bring Islam up in threads which have nothing to do with him. That is serious dedication.

How would you feel if he got knocked out cold on his way to a title shot watching it live ?

poor guy probably pissed himself when Islam got KTFO by a BJJ guy.

You brought up chandler and his stats. Lmfaooo. You are completely out of it my dude.

* edit - lol i just scrolled up and yeah I mistyped Chandler for Oliveira in my first post. My bad.

Fixed it now.

I'm comparing Oliveira's striking defense defense Islam's.

Last edited:
In contrast Islam Makhachev has best striking defense in all or UFC at 0.77 absorbed per minute (vs 3.01 for Oliveira).

Islam will be a dangerous stylistic challenge to Oliveira..no wonder Islam tweeted to Charles to keep the belt warm for him

check out my profile picture

Back