Charles Oliveira wants Dustin Poirier for the title

I think there are better choices, at least 5. I like any combination of Conor, Justin, Tony, Chandler, Dustin (except Justin v Tony)

Lol this clown only has 1 top 10 win. Why would anybody consider his ass for the title with all the top 5 fighters withouts fights

Lmao he is never getting a title shot.

Well, he certainly won't get it by not asking.

I'd love to see him as a first alternate in a 4 man tourney though. And if anyone (ahem Conor ahem) balks at participating in a tourney, let Charles take his place, no whining, no drama.

We can dream.

I like Charles but I don't see the brass going for that match up at least not the vacant title I'm sure he's looking for a neon lights name Dustin maybe one but you certainly not the other.

Ufc should just do a tournament with top six or even eight, in the most stacked division it is bound to produce some of the best fights not to mention giving everyone a fair shot at the title. Meanwhile Islam can fight rda and kevin Lee and be ready for the title, everyone wins.

Sorry Oliveira but not happening. They're going to give Conor the shot unless he prices himself out of it. Conor vs Poirier for the title. Oli vs Gaethje or Tony would be nice.

Unfortunately Charles apparently isn't white enough for the UFC to push

Well, he certainly won't get it by not asking.

I'd love to see him as a first alternate in a 4 man tourney though. And if anyone (ahem Conor ahem) balks at participating in a tourney, let Charles take his place, no whining, no drama.

We can dream.
I highly doubt they'd put Conor in a tournament. At the very least not a single day tournament.

tumblr_p0g509RRSk1rofocqo9_250.gif

Need this again.

lw is stacked pretty good ... i expect a change of hands often with the group we got

long as Mctaptap don't fuck the division again

I'll take anyone over McTapper even a literal nobody like Oliveira atleast he fought in the division.

Back