Charles Oliveira KO Jared Gordon GIFS

That's nice, but what the hell is a dude on streak like that doing fighting a guy whos 3-2 in the UFC to begin with?

Good ole' Chuck.

2.0 Chuck Olivera is a sight to behold. His MT has improved leaps and bounds, and he isnt afraid of a TD because of his ability to finish on the ground. His sweeps and his subs are top 1% in the UFC. He should fight Islam or Gregor or Lee

Edit. Add Alex Hernadez to potential fights as mentioned by @Sidnavy2019

Last edited:
2.0 Chuck Olivera is a sight to behold. His MT has improved leaps and bounds, and he isnt afraid of a TD because of his ability to finish on the ground. His sweeps and his subs are top 1% in the UFC. He should fight Islam or Gregor or Lee

He ain't getting a McGregor fight dude

It's my opinion ( little to do with tonight but he took care of business indicative to his odds ) that Charlie has filled out and evolved to top 3 155er. Bhibster aside, I'll bet me own personal $$$$ against ANYONE in division. I also believe ( just like poirier), he took the correct path in getting where he belongs to be. He , now, has to step up his banter........ and I hate saying that but that's the game. If I was in Charlie's corner, I'd SAY WHAT I GOT TO SAY to get Justin Gaejthe in cage with him .
I think he finishes gaejthe ( as a nice healthy underdog) and makes statement.

Do bronx is ready - no need to reference fights years ago. This is a different man and those losses are, now, obsolete.

Btw- screw u Iowa football team..... you made me sweat but a win is a win.

He has always been able to dish it out. His downside is that fact that he can't take it. He folds when pressured.

I like watching him eat low ranked guys though.

It's my opinion ( little to do with tonight but he took care of business indicative to his odds ) that Charlie has filled out and evolved to top 3 155er. Bhibster aside, I'll bet me own personal $$$$ against ANYONE in division. I also believe ( just like poirier), he took the correct path in getting where he belongs to be. He , now, has to step up his banter........ and I hate saying that but that's the game. If I was in Charlie's corner, I'd SAY WHAT I GOT TO SAY to get Justin Gaejthe in cage with him .
I think he finishes gaejthe ( as a nice healthy underdog) and makes statement.

Do bronx is ready - no need to reference fights years ago. This is a different man and those losses are, now, obsolete.

Btw- screw u Iowa football team..... you made me sweat but a win is a win.
Agree with this entire post. Go Buckeyes, and free Chase Young

Back