Charles Oliveira gives house tour in 2009 before he was in the UFC

Funny thing, you'll feel more alive there than almost anywhere else. Brazil is not without its problems, but it's a fucking incredible country. My first trip there when I was 21 changed my life, no bull. I love the place.

I'd like to hear more! Please elaborate.

i hope for him that his succes and new-found fame wont attract hyenas and sharmota's

Funny thing, you'll feel more alive there than almost anywhere else. Brazil is not without its problems, but it's a fucking incredible country. My first trip there when I was 21 changed my life, no bull. I love the place.

I suppose you're correct since your fight or flight instinct will be triggered often there, making you feel very much alive indeed compared to the safety of more wealthy countries.

Dudes got a nice house with pool now, a ranch, and expensive race horses. He deserves it, really grinded his way to the top

Really happy for Charles. Hope he can stay at the top for a few fights and earn some much-deserved bank for all of his effort over the years. Classy guy with humble roots, what's not to like?

Man I'm so proud of this dude. The sport hasn't had many stories like this in the past few years. We needed this, I'm so glad for him. Just a shame we couldn't see him against Khabib. That is such an intriguing match up.

damn, id rather be dead than live in brazil
First world pussies.

The guy has electricity/water/pets/loving family/etc.

He might not had have the internet/PC back in the day.....but even then, he might of but it perhaps was a crappy pc with a 56k like connection

Comfortable life to live IMO.

First world pussies.

The guy has electricity/water/pets/loving family/etc.

He might not have the internet/PC.....but even then, he might but it maybe of been a crappy pc with a 56k like connection lol

Comfortable life to live IMO.

I lived in favelas in Colombia like Charles ,it looks like shit in the outside but every one has a TV and good internet connection lmao.

How?

Looks like 5 stars hotel compare to Francis home

186478046_4540747612620818_1569499696111331051_n.jpg
Amazing how much of Africa is still poverty stricken even with the influx of TONS of foreign aid.

Amazing how much of Africa is still poverty stricken even with the influx of TONS of foreign aid.

Well, in that case, Francis offered a nice villa to his momma but she refused to leave ,she is used to this and doesn't want to change her habits.

Back