Charles martin vs Gerald Washington added to Wilder/Fury card

Lol what.

Ibf really looks like shit on this one

Do they mean this will be on the PPV part of this card? Because those two fights aren't going help them sell this.

The fight in general makes sense otherwise but this isn't a good spot to put it.

This could be one of those fights you expect to be bad that ends up being OK.

Do they mean this will be on the PPV part of this card? Because those two fights aren't going help them sell this.

The fight in general makes sense otherwise but this isn't a good spot to put it.

They are just selling wilder vs fury

They don’t want to put their top stars in the card

Call me crazy, but I actually like the match-up. I think it'll turn out to be a decent scrap between two top ten heavies ( well, in reality, top twenty heavies ).

Call me crazy, but I actually like the match-up. I think it'll turn out to be a decent scrap between two top ten heavies ( well, in reality, top twenty heavies ).

yeah I agree (apart from the top 10 bit). They are similar levels, and big fckin dudes. Both look like they can do 12 without being out on their feet. I’d rather watch 2 guys that are well matched, than the endless stream of mismatches that generally fill British ppv cards. I’ve got Martin late if it happens

Top 20 is generous even to be honest.....

Active hws I'd favor over both of these bums

Tyson Fury
Deontay Wilder
Anthony Joshua
Oleksander Usyk
Dillian Whyte
Andy Ruiz
Luis Ortiz
Derek Chisora
Alexander Povetkin
Michael Hunter
Joseph Parker
Filip Hrgovic
Adam Kownacki
Kubrat Pulev
Dominic Breazeale lol
Oscar Rivas
Efe Ajagba
Joe Joyce
Christian Hammer
Carlos Takam
Danny Dubois
Artur Szpilka
Gassiev is a hw now too

There's 10 more i have as arguable

Active hws I'd favor over both of these bums

Tyson Fury
Deontay Wilder
Anthony Joshua
Oleksander Usyk
Dillian Whyte
Andy Ruiz
Luis Ortiz
Derek Chisora
Alexander Povetkin
Michael Hunter
Joseph Parker
Filip Hrgovic
Adam Kownacki
Kubrat Pulev
Dominic Breazeale lol
Oscar Rivas
Efe Ajagba
Joe Joyce
Christian Hammer
Carlos Takam
Danny Dubois
Artur Szpilka
Gassiev is a hw now too

There's 10 more i have as arguable

Neither fighter is a "bum". Both are capable heavies that can make it rough with other world-class heavies on any given night. For instance, Kownacki was just life & death vs Martin a little over a year ago & Washington just KO'd Helenius who's getting a high profile fight with Kownacki next month. So, while they're not elite they are dangerous.
Szpilka hasn't had a chin since Wilder wrecked it a couple of years ago so both men would KO him, They'd both be good bets to upset Takam IMO, they'd beat Hammer & as evidenced by his last fight, Ajagba isn't ready for either of them yet. So, yeah, they're both good at about the 19 or 20 spots in the world rankings.

Back