Chapelle show goat sketch comedy show?

Chapelle is amazing. His sketch comedy is outdone only by his stand-up...

No, Mr.Show was far better.

Chappelle show isn't that funny anymore, doesn't stand the test of time for some reason.
wiGKWXl.gif

No one has been close to Chappelle in a long time. I remember an old British show called Hale & Pace that were pretty funny back in the early 90's. that show producer a few laughs even though I was too Young to understandhalf of it.

Yep. Nothing beats Chappelle for me.

I still watch the entirety of the show annually. Still, hilarity ensues.

Growing up I loved In living Color. Lots of talent came out of that show. Jamie Foxx, Wayans Bros., Jim Carrey, Jennifer Lopez etc..Great show with some hysterical sketches.

But yea, Chappelle show is great and definitely worthy of the Zorro snaps in Z formation.

oh_snap-5928.gif

The Wayne Brady sketch is hilarious, everyone always quotes the "choke a bitch" line but my favorite was when he was trying to intimidate Dave into smoking pcp.

"This is not an option ni**a. Either you smoke this or we have a problem. This ain't no after school special"

Seen it a hundred times and still makes me laugh.

The Wayne Brady sketch is hilarious, everyone always quotes the "choke a bitch" line but my favorite was when he was trying to intimidate Dave into smoking pcp.

"This is not an option ni**a. Either you smoke this or we have a problem. This ain't no after school special"

Seen it a hundred times and still makes me laugh.

My favorite part of that sketch is when Brady takes his sandwich. Chappelle's reaction is gold.

My favorite part of that sketch is when Brady takes his sandwich. Chappelle's reaction is gold.

"I make Bryant Gumble look like Malcolm X huh Muthafucka?"

Front to back that skit was pure gold.

The best? Maybe.... Fucking hilarious? Definitely

What did the five fingers say to the face?

l.gif

SLAP!

yes, easily. People actually stopped what they wre doing to make sure they caught it, very few shows i can recall like that . Game of Thrones/TWD really, and they're dramas not sketch comedies

Back